Register
It is currently Fri 23 Jun 2017 10:51 am

SPUDGOO @ Indio Jan 12-14th 2007! Let's celebrate!!!

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 10:44 am   

As I have come to know so many of you guys thru this forum, I just wish that I could be able to get to meet each of you at the SEA GOO in October. Sadly, my isolation dates are still not set so that I know for sure that I can come. Maybe, but probably not.

I have not gone to the SEA GOO in the past because we are always gone that week; Our Anniversity is Oct 25th, and we are usually in Hawai'i for a couple weeks.

But I can tell you all this- I plan to attend the next GOO that will have me (To sweeten the deal, I plan to bring Mrs S. and everybody likes her!), wherever it is...Canada, California, Nevada, Nebraska, Fiji, wherever.

BTW, I have for sale my map showing you how to get from the waterfront in Seattle to the Camlin by elevators, and without walking up any grades.

Spud

[Edited by ModSquad to add a new title to the thread.]

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 11:24 am   

Spudster, If I can make it, I will try to do whatever I can to go to the SPUD GOO... wherever it is! Hope you choose FIJI :D

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 11:27 am   

I'd even go to Fiji! Have you seen anything that resembles cheap tickets?

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 11:33 am   

2lazy wrote:
I'd even go to Fiji! Have you seen anything that resembles cheap tickets?
I have seen some intro. prices on Air Pacific and Quantas for about $850 That was last year. I keep looking for it though.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 12:38 pm   

I see they add a fuel surcharge now. Looks like the $898 ticket costs about 1200 bucks. Dang

Spud

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 3:25 pm   

Just a thought, Manoj,
If I was choosing a resort for a GOO, Id pick somewhere really warm in January.

And I'd want to get one that isn't more expensive for airfare than it is for accomodations.

For what it costs to get to Fiji, we could book rooms at Indio and buy a boatload of Tiki stuff to make it LOOK like Fiji!

Capiche, Kapish?

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 5:07 pm   

=D> Great idea, Spud. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in person at the "Spud goo" in January wherever we can meet in the warm glow of WM friends. In the meantime, best of luck tomorrow and a speedy recovery, friend. :D

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 5:28 pm   

Spud, I like that idea too. Fiji can always wait! :lol: Tiki torches along the lazy river at Indio! Cool!!! that would work! :mrgreen:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 6:20 pm   

Uh Oh, trouble in Paradise......
Has anybody been to Indio, I just heard in the chat room that the bar won't be open for (shudder) a year!

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 6:56 pm   

2lazy wrote:
Uh Oh, trouble in Paradise......
Has anybody been to Indio, I just heard in the chat room that the bar won't be open for (shudder) a year!
I'm thinking you'll be at the SeaGoo........Indio! #-o I've already said I'll never go there.......now how could I go back on that? :-s

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 8:07 pm   

I think the SPUDGOO will be at the Indio resort in January! It will be on the weekend of January 12, 13 and 14th!

Please post on this thread if you can attend this GOO. :) Thanks.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 8:09 pm   

I am there Buddy!

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 9:12 pm   

thaddius wrote:
I am there Buddy!
Thanks thaddius. Since we have a little bit of time, let's contact all the SoCal, AZ and NV owners and get them to come to this GOO as well ;)

Folks, if you are reading this thread and if you are from the afore-mentioned areas, please let us know whether you can make it to the GOO. The more the merrier! \:D/

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 10:01 pm   

We'll put it in the calendar! Let's make sure that's the date we're gonna do it!

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun 03 Sep 2006 10:58 pm   

I'm going to try to make it. I'll check into booking at the 60 day mark.

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next