Register
It is currently Tue 19 Sep 2017 9:30 pm

NorCal GOO 2006: Angels Camp -> March 4th 2006

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 PostPosted: Wed 28 Dec 2005 8:13 am   

I hear there's another NOR CAL GOO being considered...........anyone hear that?

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Wed 28 Dec 2005 8:15 am   

I love it! Let's ring in the new year with a NorCal GOO in Spring!
Windsor? Angels Camp? ???

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Wed 28 Dec 2005 9:29 am   

OK - I'll try.
We'll be in Angels Camp one month from today, Sat Jan 28, 2006. It's on inventory special, so no excuses. :D

Cheers,
Maria

PostPosted: Thu 29 Dec 2005 8:15 pm   

Everyone,

Let's start planning! I love the idea of going to a WM resort; however, I volunteer to handle the logistics if the GOO is at a restaurant as in the past. I suggest Fuddrucker's in Concord as they have an upstairs we could use (if it's not booked). Of course, we can always sit in the main dining area. In August, getawayguy let me know he will be in town December 19th to January 21st & then again after February 5th. I'll be away April 12th to 24th but most any other date should be OK. Anybody have a day they'd like to suggest for a Nor Cal GOO?

Enjoy every day,

PostPosted: Mon 16 Jan 2006 7:46 pm   

Happy New Year to all you WMOwners!!! Hope the holidays were great for all of you. We're back from Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Colorado, Yellowstone, Japan, Germany, Spain and Mazatlan since we saw all of you at the March 5th,2005, Norcal Goo in Campbell, CA. We have lots of pictures to share and would enjoy seeing yours, too. We're not going anywhere until Saturday, when we leave for Los Cabos for two weeks. I have a special request for all of you. My 60th birthday is March 4th, 2006. I would love to celebrate it by visiting with as many of you as can make it to Angel's Camp on that day. Units are available for 42 cents per point if you reserve them now. We are going up Friday night and checking out Sunday. The pool and the jacuzzi are heated all year and the club house has ping pong, pool, air hockey and an arcade room. Nearby Columbus has real stagecoach rides in their restored , old west town. What do you say, folks? Please show up and "make my day". Thanks, Ty

Last edited by getawayguy on Mon 16 Jan 2006 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon 16 Jan 2006 8:01 pm   

I am game! Don't want to miss the getawayguy's birthday celebrations! :)

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Mon 16 Jan 2006 10:01 pm   

getawayguy wrote:
Happy New Year to all you WMOwners!!! Hope the holidays were great for all of you. We're back from Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Colorado, Yellowstone, Japan, Germany, Spain and Mazatlan since we saw all of you at the March 5th,2005, Norcal Goo in Campbell, CA. We have lots of pictures to share and would enjoy seeing yours, too. We're not going anywhere until Saturday, when we leave for Los Cabos for two weeks. I have a special request for all of you. My 60th birthday is March 4th, 2006. I would love to celebrate it by visiting with as many of you as can make it to Angel's Camp on that day. Units are available for 42 cents per point if you reserve them now. We are going up Friday night and checking out Sunday. The pool and the jacuzzi are heated all year and the club house has ping pong, pool, air hockey and an arcade room. Nearby Columbus has real stagecoach rides in their restored , old west town. What do you say, folks? Please show up and "make my day". Thanks, Ty

:-$ SIXTY? Geeze, Ty...I thought you were WAY older'n THAT! :rofl: So...you guys finally came home to do the laundry? Are the Mazatlan Police still looking for me?
Sounds like a fun gig at AC. I've got to make sure I have no conflicts, but I hope to make it!

PostPosted: Tue 17 Jan 2006 11:43 am   

I am new to this forum and to worldmark can someone tell me what a goo is? It is probably a stupid question but i would appericate an answer

PostPosted: Tue 17 Jan 2006 12:04 pm   

DF wrote:
Everyone,

Let's start planning! I love the idea of going to a WM resort; however, I volunteer to handle the logistics if the GOO is at a restaurant as in the past. I suggest Fuddrucker's in Concord as they have an upstairs we could use (if it's not booked). Of course, we can always sit in the main dining area. In August, getawayguy let me know he will be in town December 19th to January 21st & then again after February 5th. I'll be away April 12th to 24th but most any other date should be OK. Anybody have a day they'd like to suggest for a Nor Cal GOO?

Enjoy every day,

It looks like it the 3rd and 4th of March for getawayguy's big 60th B-day. I've made reservations. I hope to see you there.

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

PostPosted: Tue 17 Jan 2006 12:06 pm   

k8e1998 wrote:
I am new to this forum and to worldmark can someone tell me what a goo is? It is probably a stupid question but i would appericate an answer

GOO is

Gathering
Of
Owners

PostPosted: Tue 17 Jan 2006 2:19 pm   

Sounds like fun.
Went ahead and booked it.
Hope DW's new schedule allows it.
/Sultan

PostPosted: Tue 17 Jan 2006 5:34 pm   

k8e1998 wrote:

Welcome to the Forum. As Iconners said, a GOO is a Gathering of Owners (World Mark owners). It's a chance for us to meet each other and share our experiences vacationing by using WorldMark, RCI, and Interval International. If you can make it, please join us at WorldMark at Angel's Camp March 3rd and 4th, 2006. Bring along any vacation pictures you want to share with the rest of us. Right now Angel's Camp is available as bonus time so you don't have to use your precious points to stay there.

PostPosted: Wed 18 Jan 2006 8:14 am   

kapish wrote:

Have you made your reservation yet? We have and I'm excited. I hope you're there too.

PostPosted: Wed 18 Jan 2006 8:17 am   

lconnors wrote:
kapish wrote:
Have you made your reservation yet? We have and I'm excited. I hope you're there too.
I haven't made reservations yet. My little niece's birthday falls on the same day and I will have to miss the GOO if both these celebrations happen on the same day. Will keep you posted ... :oops:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Wed 18 Jan 2006 12:00 pm   

:shrug: What the heck! I had nothing better to do, so I booked the dates! Looking forward to meeting new people and renewing old friendships...yeah, you too, TY! Shall I bring some 'special' wine? =P~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next