Register
It is currently Tue 19 Sep 2017 9:29 pm

Pictures and Musings from the SEA GOO (Oct. 25-28, 2005)

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 PostPosted: Tue 25 Oct 2005 9:00 pm   

OK, I have checked in :) and what a wonderful place this is!!! WOW!!
If I am up to it, I may go for a swim at 8 AM and be ready for breakfast by 9:30 :)

The view is GREAT!!

Last edited by kapish on Sat 29 Oct 2005 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Tue 25 Oct 2005 9:02 pm   

kapish wrote:
Watch out for Image in an Elvis outfit! :lol:

Now that I Hate to miss! :) Course I did see Elvis in concert 4 times ('57, 70, 73 & 76) so I'd hate to have to compare...... =D> =D> I could do that. Saw a really good Elvis impersonator in Hawaii!

Myrna

Lake Chelan, Cabo, Ocean Shores, Long Beach, Discovery Bay, Kapaa Shores x 3 (LOVE), Kona, Valley Isle, before any units belonged to WM, Kihei, Depoe Bay, Gleneden, Leavenworth, Birch Bay, Seaside (don't like), Dolphins Cove (love), Las Vegas on Spencer Street (love)

PostPosted: Tue 25 Oct 2005 9:11 pm   

I walked in the door in my Elvis outfit and the gals at the front desk were speechless! I looked around for the Snake but guess he was already out partying :)

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Tue 25 Oct 2005 11:12 pm   

kapish wrote:
OK, I have checked in :) and what a wonderful place this is!!! WOW!!
If I am up to it, I may go for a swim at 8 AM and be ready for breakfast by 9:30 :)

The view is GREAT!!

Glad you made there already!
See you tomorrow!

T

PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 1:26 am   

Manoj, you missed a great dinner and some neat people! See you tomorrow night! :)

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 8:37 am   

LLW wrote:
Manoj, you missed a great dinner and some neat people! See you tomorrow night! :)

LLW - You got home at 2:26 am???? Wow - must have been a wild pre-GOO / kick-off dinner!!!
\:D/ :shock: \:D/

Indio, Oceanside, Midway, Clear Lake, Birch Bay, Gleneden, Schooner's Landing, Seaside, Eagle Crest, Running Y, Coral Baha, Discovery Bay, Mariner Village, Leavenworth, Sundance, Kihei, Rancho Vistoso, Arrow Point, Lake Chelan, The Canadian, The Roosevelt, Surfside, Depoe Bay, Cascade Lodge, The Camlin, Victoria, Royal Kuhio (RCI) Puerto Vallarta-Canto del Sol, Whistler-Twin Peaks, Mazatlan-El Cid.
(II) Orlando-Horizons by Marriott, Palm Desert-Marriott's Shadow Ridge

PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 8:43 am   

Lacobra42 wrote:
LLW wrote:

LLW - You got home at 2:26 am???? Wow - must have been a wild pre-GOO / kick-off dinner!!!
\:D/ :shock: \:D/

:mrgreen: :rofl: 8)

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 1:02 pm   

Just got back from a lunch with Philip Nena andf Debbie. Will post pictures shortly. :)

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 1:17 pm   

Yep, we're here, Theresa is in Tacoma almost here!
There is no internet here this week so I havent' been able to post, ha bet ya really missed me huh? Am using Manoj's laptop, he has a nice studio with lots of window!
Going to go get ready pretty soon so we get a headstart on traffic, T really hates traffic.
Also Manoj, Laura and I will be in the lobby after 3:00 to see who's all arriving. Let us know if you need a ride.
Later..........

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 2:45 pm   

We are getting ready to go to the Annual Owners Meeting and here are couple of pictures from our lunch run :)

Debbie and Nena by the Camlin.

Philip and Nena at the mall!

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 3:07 pm   

kapish wrote:
We are getting ready to go to the Annual Owners Meeting and here are couple of pictures from our lunch run :)

Thanks Manoj. I almost feel like I'm there. Please, send more pictures!!!!!

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 9:02 pm   

lconnors wrote:
kapish wrote:

Thanks Manoj. I almost feel like I'm there. Please, send more pictures!!!!!

YES!!! MORE PICTURES!!!

This is green because I'm green with envy that you're there and I'm not. So, SEND MORE PICTURES!

Have I mentioned yet that we would like to see more pictures? But, preferably not of this guy-- :drunk:

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Wed 26 Oct 2005 11:09 pm   

We just got back from the Annual Owners Meeting and are in the Penthouse with Jim and Debbie with all the people from the WMOwners.COM forum! Here are some of he pictures from the meeting:

JIF and iamjam (Judy and Judy)

Judy, Nena, Teresa & Philip

Laura, Carrie
jmsteed (Jon), Robert, Nena, Janetez, and PB&J :)

Laura, Carrie and Lori

Nora, Alberta, Barry, Barb, Robert

Last edited by kapish on Thu 27 Oct 2005 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Thu 27 Oct 2005 8:17 am   

Location: Utah............................. Formerly known as 'scrappymt'
ID's please????? (And ... I know I'm asking a lot when you're working from your laptop, but would it be possible to downsize the photos a little bit? I have these HUGE owners looming at me from my screen as I try to scroll around to see everyone! :D )

Assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc!

PostPosted: Thu 27 Oct 2005 8:52 am   

:) Thanks Marci. I am off to breakfast with Jim, Debbie, Nena and Teresa and whoever else decides to join. I will look into downsizing the images when I get back :)

Profile WWW YIM  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next