Register
It is currently Thu 20 Feb 2020 4:21 am

How To Save Credit Manager

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed 02 Mar 2005 10:56 pm   

Hi folks,

So, this may sound dumb, but I am not very computer literate, so here it goes: After all the work of entering all my past and future reservations, is there a way to save it. Does it just save automatically? If my computer crashes, can I retain the data? Do I need to copy it off on a Disk and if so, when loaded again on to the computer, will I be able to add data to the old data in the Credit Manager? Just wondering how best to protect the work I have done.

Wow, I sure had fun trying to make the credits all add up to the correct amount. I had to go through and re edit / reassign credits to give back my borrowed credits. Looks like it is working great now.

Ken

Have stayed at too many to list. As of 11/14/14 we have had the opportunity to stay 233 times in our Worldmark units. We feel blessed!

PostPosted: Wed 02 Mar 2005 11:04 pm   

Good question Ken!

There is an export to Excel feature, so you can save and print out the info. Maybe that would be what you are looking for?

Rich? :?:

T

PostPosted: Thu 03 Mar 2005 9:16 am   

:) Ken,

Take a look at the thread "Moving Account Information From One Machine to Another" under this same heading. In it RichM indicates the name of the file that contains the data you have entered. This file could be copied to a floppy or any other media to be used as a backup copy. From what I have seen the data is saved automatically as it is entered.

Hope this helps,

Kevin

Stays Birch Bay(2),Arrow Point(2),Seaside(2), Gleneden Beach(6),Depoe Bay(1),Victoria(2),Eagle Crest(3),Kihei(1),McCall(4),Sundance, Whistler,,,Exchanges: Tahoe At the Ridge(1), Grand Mayan, Cancun(1), Kings Creek Plantation, Williamsburg(1), Bell Rock, Sedona(1)