It is currently Fri 24 Nov 2017 2:30 pm

Long Beach unit Layout per floor

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct 2009 9:09 am   

LLW wrote:
I believe I answered your question here the day after you asked:

http://www.wmowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23316
If that's true, do you think it will ever read differently? That is kinda weird. Most decsk have a view.
I guess the confirmation message must be due specifically to the "type" of unit he booked, and there is a qualifier in the confirmation.

I know our Coral Baja reservations are not the same on the online vacation planning page as is the confirmation either.
For example on the drop down list we can choose a 2 bdrm.
When the confirmation comes it says 2 bdrm Phase 3. I would prefer Phase 1, but you don't know til the confirmation comes. So there are a lot of 2 bdrms, but some are Twins, and when the confirmation comes it can state Ph 3. Maybe ph 3 is the only one with actual twins. Maybe all of phase 1 is 2 bdrm Q...point is you don't know what you're getting. Kinda frustrating!
I think it should say before you book. Especially, if since you cannot connect twins there.

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct 2009 9:38 am   

N wrote:
If that's true, do you think it will ever read differently? That is kinda weird. Most decsk have a view.
I guess the confirmation message must be due specifically to the "type" of unit he booked, and there is a qualifier in the confirmation.

I know our Coral Baja reservations are not the same on the online vacation planning page as is the confirmation either.
For example on the drop down list we can choose a 2 bdrm.
When the confirmation comes it says 2 bdrm Phase 3. I would prefer Phase 1, but you don't know til the confirmation comes. So there are a lot of 2 bdrms, but some are Twins, and when the confirmation comes it can state Ph 3. Maybe ph 3 is the only one with actual twins. Maybe all of phase 1 is 2 bdrm Q...point is you don't know what you're getting. Kinda frustrating!
I think it should say before you book. Especially, if since you cannot connect twins there.

I don't know what they will do. It will change when they decide to edit the comments.

I think if it is on the confirmation page, it does say before you book, on the screen where you push the final booking button, on which the dollar total for HK and TOT first appear. "Resort Alert" is the second item under "Resort Summary," under the dollar total.

However, I haven't looked at what Coral Baja's Resort Summary says. You can test it.

P.S. Got to run - church starts at 11. :)

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!