Register
It is currently Mon 16 Oct 2017 2:31 pm

I assigned my 2016 Proxy to WMOwners Inc

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct 2016 6:57 am   

wrldtrvlr60 wrote:
I assigned my proxy for 3 years to WMOwners Inc.

Very disturbing that Owner Services had my proxy assigned to the BOD when in fact I have e-mail proof that my proxy from 2015 was assigned to WMOwners Inc. (for 3 years).

WM Owner since 1997

wrldtrvlr60 -

How did you find that out?
Do we all need to contact OS and ask if our proxies were "stolen" and given to the board via the contest incentive?

Gary - I submitted mine via the contest but assigned to WMO and seem to recall forwarding the reply. Can you verify that?

thanks

Purchased original resale points late in 2008. Added more in 2010. Added second account in 2014.

EXCHANGES - Sedona Summit, Villas at Cave Creek, Newport Coast Villasx2, Shawnee River Village, Welk Resort Villas, Sheraton Desert Oasis, Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sunchaser Villas at Riverside, Willowbrook at Lake Harmony (for our son), Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdalex2, Westin Kierland Villas, Sedona Vacation Club at Los Abrigados, HVC at Flamingo (thanks Seth and Ann), Four Seasons Avariax3, The Ridge at Sedona, Palm Canyons, Marriott Canyon Villas

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8