Please participate in our 2016 World Mark The Club annual election.
WM Owners, Inc. recommends the following:Step 1: DO NOT assign your proxy to WorldMark’s Board of Directors.
Assign your three-year proxy to WM Owners Inc
- The phone number is optional and may be left blank.
- The email address is optional and may be left blank.
- You must either assign a proxy holder OR attend the annual meeting in order to participate in this election.
WMOwners, Inc. is a well-known and respected not-for-profit corporation consisting of WorldMark owners dedicated to promoting the interests of WorldMark owners. Step 2: Do not submit the “ballot” form.
If you assign your proxy online, ignore warnings implying that you have not voted or completed the ballot form.
The ballot form is not required.
- enables WM Owners, Inc. to vote on your behalf at the Annual Meeting in October 2016 in the manner determined by WM Owners, Inc. to be in the best interest of our Club.
- allows WM Owners, Inc. to cast all votes, as a block, for a single candidate.
Owners who choose to divide their two votes between candidates are diluting their vote so that neither candidate will win. Owners who divide their votes are ensuring that the winning candidates will once again be those who receive votes from Wyndham as the developer, and votes from Wyndham by virtue of proxies assigned to Wyndham's majority controlled WorldMark Board of Directors . Step 3: Forward a copy of your proxy assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org
so that WM Owners, Inc. has a record of your assignment.
Thank you for your continued support,
WM Owners, Inc.
Board of Directors