Register
It is currently Fri 24 Nov 2017 2:56 pm

Question: When Will User Unfriendly Website Be Addressed?

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jun 2017 8:39 pm   

So should I be expecting more then just the reCAPTA thingy. Are they still working on implementing all the features of Wyndham website. Any ETA on that.

LOL

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jun 2017 9:18 pm   

samara64 wrote:
So should I be expecting more then just the reCAPTA thingy. Are they still working on implementing all the features of Wyndham website. Any ETA on that.

LOL

Here's an ETA for ya...

Had an over-the-phone owner update a few days ago (is that a thing?), I presume since our (first!) WM anniversary is coming up in July. Among the items of "exciting WM news" she shared was a great new website they're working on, expected to be completed around the end of the year. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jun 2017 11:26 am   

[/quote] Here's an ETA for ya...
Had an over-the-phone owner update a few days ago (is that a thing?), I presume since our (first!) WM anniversary is coming up in July. Among the items of "exciting WM news" she shared was a great new website they're working on, expected to be completed around the end of the year. :shock:[/quote]

Did you laugh out load into her ear? :lol: More important, did you tell her to send the $100 AMEX card to you after listening to the "update"? Then she would have laughed and given you a song and a dance explanation of why not. That would allow you to tell her you don't need any more phone updates.

Purchased original resale points late in 2008. Added more in 2010. Added second account in 2014.

EXCHANGES - Sedona Summit, Villas at Cave Creek, Newport Coast Villasx2, Shawnee River Village, Welk Resort Villas, Sheraton Desert Oasis, Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sunchaser Villas at Riverside, Willowbrook at Lake Harmony (for our son), Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdalex2, Westin Kierland Villas, Sedona Vacation Club at Los Abrigados, HVC at Flamingo (thanks Seth and Ann), Four Seasons Avariax3, The Ridge at Sedona, Palm Canyons, Marriott Canyon Villas

PostPosted: Wed 14 Jun 2017 9:28 pm   

bchristi wrote:
samara64 wrote:

LOL

Here's an ETA for ya...

Had an over-the-phone owner update a few days ago (is that a thing?), I presume since our (first!) WM anniversary is coming up in July. Among the items of "exciting WM news" she shared was a great new website they're working on, expected to be completed around the end of the year. :shock:

I have been hearing this for years - new system by end of year; new system next year. Have you been reading TUG and all the problems with the new WYN System? With WYN'S demonstrated incompetence in IS/IT perhaps never would be a good answer.

Las Vegas-Boulevard, Victoria, Seaside, Windsor, Clear Lake, Running Y, Coral Baja, Kona, Kihei, Tropicana, Oceanside, Sydney, Daytona Beach, Coffs Harbour - Terraces, Gleneden, Canadian, Fiji, Rotorua, Kapa'a Shore, Mission Valley, Camlin, Arrow Point, West Yellowstone, New Orleans, Park City, St. George, Seven Mile Beach, Long Beach Wa, Reno NV.
Residence Club - Seaside. Royal Solaris. DRI. Formerly RVC.
II - Newport Coast.
RCI - Fitzpatrick Castle Ireland, Bali Hai Kauai, Dyserth Falls Resort Wales, Haven Court Wales, DVC Old Key West, DVC Saratoga, Sea Mist Resort Cape Cod, Point at Poipu, Kilconquhar Estate and Country Club Fife Scotland, Club Paihia New Zealand, Grand Mayan Cabo, Ka'Eo Kai, Kauai.
RVC - Cabo, Cancun.
DRI - Le Manoir Des Deux Amants Connelles France, Royal Regency Vincennes France, Paniolo Greens, Sea Mountain, Point at Poipu.
Newly planned and Reserved: Leavenworth.

PostPosted: Thu 15 Jun 2017 10:37 am   

I was trying to look up availability on-line minutes ago and every single time I changed my search parameters like different regions / resorts / timeframes I got a stupid window to verify blocks to click on to go further. I am so irritated with ALL the changes Wyn is making I can't even see straight.

PostPosted: Thu 15 Jun 2017 3:55 pm   

I did a test book of a Kona 2br reservation to see what the taxes were. It came back with this message

Your reservation was unable to be completed for the following reason(s):

Due to unforeseen maintenance that is required at the resort, the date(s) requested cannot be confirmed. For additional details regarding the resort's status, please contact Owner Services.

Back to Vacation Planning

I had a waitlist confirmation, so I called and asked the agent to reserve that. She told me that a 2 br at Kona could not be booked today, to call back within a day or two to reserve that waitlist. She said they had been pulling the 2br on and off today. She said it was "system maintenance", not resort maintenance. It didn't make any sense that only 2 br would be affected, so after I hung up I tried a 1 br at Kona, and received the same message as I had on the earlier 2 br test booking.

Has anyone been able to reserve another resort today?

PostPosted: Thu 15 Jun 2017 5:29 pm   

I played with the site today. Captcha came and went.. there sometimes and not others.... notifications after trying to book had two resorts undergoing renos and a brief stop at the Alaska hotel came to a whopping $1,700 or thereabouts for three nights. Next time I tried that one, I got the renovation scenario.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu 15 Jun 2017 7:25 pm   

I just tried 2 nights at Kona for September, and it appeared as if the system was going to let me reserved that. But the single night I want in August is not going through.