Register
It is currently Thu 21 Nov 2019 3:16 am

WM Owners Credit Manager now available!

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri 25 Feb 2005 9:24 am   

You voiced a desire to have a tool available to assist in tracking credit expiration data, vacation history and account information. With the help of several volunteers from this site, we have attempted to build a tool that would do just that!

We are proud to introduce the WM Owners Credit Manager!

This tool is being provided to you free of charge and was built, of course, BY OWNERS, FOR OWNERS!

This tool gives you the ability to:
  • Independently track credits in your account and their expiration dates* Keep track of historical and upcoming reservations
  • Maintain your own log of how you believe your credits were applied to reservations
  • Export the data to an Excel spreadsheet for further analysis or printout
  • Use the built-in reservation calculator to calculate earliest booking dates and/or earliest check-in dates for the various types of reservations
This tool is a work in progress and we would appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please limit your conversations regarding the manager to this forum so that we can easily monitor your suggestions and make corrections and changes as needed.

The software and installation package have been tested on typical installations of Windows 2000 and Windows XP. No testing was done on older, obsolete operating systems such as the Windows 95/98/ME series.

To download the WM Owners Credit Manager software click here
(some browsers may require you to right-click the link and choose Save Target As)

NOTE: This file is just over 10MB in total size. The download will take 1 or 2 minutes via DSL/Cable, but could take over 20 minutes via dialup.

To view the documentation for the program, click here: http://www.wmowners.com/CreditManager/

Please note that this is a standalone program and once installed on your system the Credit Manager is completely local, and all information is stored only on the owner's hard drive and it is free of spyware. None of your entered information is ever transmitted over the internet or back to the wmowners.com website. This is a FREE tool designed by owners and cannot be used for any type of information gathering or invasive purposes.

This is yet another example of owners helping owners and how YOU continue to develop this one-of-a-kind site!! Many more things are in the works so stay tuned.....

BY OWNERS, FOR OWNERS
ModSquad

PostPosted: Fri 25 Feb 2005 10:24 am   

:D

PostPosted: Fri 25 Feb 2005 10:36 am   

I downloaded it! It is awesome!! I love the extremely dynamic credit calculator-- it is my favorite!! :) Thank you!!!!!!

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 25 Feb 2005 1:01 pm   

kapish wrote:
I downloaded it! It is awesome!! I love the extremely dynamic credit calculator-- it is my favorite!! :) Thank you!!!!!!

Thank you guys for all your efforts! Just like Manoj, I know this will be an awesome tool! I love the little descktop icon! \:D/

PostPosted: Sat 26 Feb 2005 1:40 pm   

It is working good now... ANd I also can use it to keep track of my HGVC points too! Bonus

LA-New Orleans April 2006(Jazz Fest!) Las Vegas Instead.
Dolphine's Cove

WM Owners since June 2000
HGVC Owners since 2003

PostPosted: Tue 01 Mar 2005 11:45 am   

hello fellow wm owners --

i THANK YOU for the GREAT credit manager program -- it is FABULOUS!!!.....

i ALWAYS believe it's worth ASKING so.........

is it POSSIBLE to "get rid of/adjust the size of" some of the columns -- for instance i'm one of the LUCKY ones who don't pay any housekeeping fees -- is there a way to get rid of that column PERMANENTLY?......

i have adjustedt the size of the columns, but once i log out and then log back in, everything goes back to the original setting........

again, thanks to those who brought this tool to fruition -- you are the BEST.....

gloria :)

http://www.marykay/gpolzin

PostPosted: Thu 23 Feb 2006 3:20 pm   

I just needed to tell you that i just downloaded this and waded through my WM records to put it all into the credit manager....WOW...is it handy!!! Whoever put the work into developing this has my sincere thanks. One question...do I need the upgrade or has the original credit manager file been restructured so that it's now complete? Thanks again...regardless of whether or not there's an upgrade for the one I'm using...I love it!

PostPosted: Sat 29 Sep 2007 9:51 am   

The credit manager is a terrific tool. I would also suggest maintaining a transaction based simple spreadsheet to help with credit and TOT / HK fee reconciliation. For instance if you make and later cancel a reservation, that will not be recorded or documented in the tool. A simple and effective spreadsheet that I use includes

Transaction Date
Action Taken
Credits +
Credits -
Current Balance (Calculated)
Available to Borrow Calculated)
Reservation Number
Fees (HK, TOT)
Notes

This really helps if you have to go back and reconstruct any history. If you end up in C.R.A.P. WM reps will create a spreadsheet in chronological order with these columns.

Date
Resv. #
Awards
Upgrade
Penalty
Reverse
Expired
Resv.'s
Trade
Balance

Matt

PostPosted: Thu 23 May 2013 8:29 am   

.exe I believe means it's not MAC compatible. Any chance this is in the pipeline?