Register
It is currently Sat 22 Jul 2017 1:26 am

Transferring to new computer

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan 2014 6:54 pm   

88kanaka wrote:
Iam going to hold my files on a thumb drive. I have exported to exel and may just modify excel to do what the program did.

I tried to export to excel but it only exported my points page not my reservations and only goes back to 2012.

Diana

WM: Bass Lake x1, Big Bear x16, Branson x4, Estes x1, Indio x16, Klamath x6, Las Vegas x29, LOO x1, Oceanside x67, Palm Springs x9, Reno x3, Running Y x4, Schooner Landing x1, Solvang x2, Tahoe III x 5, Yellowstone x1
Other: Cancun Resort x27, Marriot Waikiki x 3, El Conquistador x1, GPP x25, Grand Chateau x27, Marriott Buttes x2, Marriott Mesa x3, Palm Cyn Resort x23, HGVC X1, Heavenly x18, Hilton LV x1, Grand Sierra x1, Red Rock x1, Hilton Sedona x2, Pointe Hilton x3, Marriott Willow Springs x2
TS Owned: WM, Marriott G. C., MGV x 2, Palm Cyn Resort, Pac Mon x 2, Sundance, Heavenly Vy TH

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan 2014 7:01 pm   

Map Books 4 U wrote:
88kanaka wrote:
Iam going to hold my files on a thumb drive. I have exported to exel and may just modify excel to do what the program did.

I tried to export to excel but it only exported my points page not my reservations and only goes back to 2012.

Diana

Can you export from a windows 7 computer? I always did an export every time I did an entry...just in case.

Peter

Survey response suggestions:
Since the annual letter we receiving in regards to maintenance fees refers to "providing you with a staff dedicated to award winning service levels" - "at each and every WorldMark resort" - "and to ensure you enjoy like-new resort accommodations" - "each stay".

These words should be taken as a commitment or promise from Wyndham.

Therefore should we not consider obtaining a parking pass or bus pass as part of "check in" (or front counter)? Not to mention the 2-3 attempts the sales people calling your room or leaving notes on your door step.

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jan 2014 8:35 pm   

Hi. Is there a solution for Windows 8 or the new 8.1?

Thanks Peter

Survey response suggestions:
Since the annual letter we receiving in regards to maintenance fees refers to "providing you with a staff dedicated to award winning service levels" - "at each and every WorldMark resort" - "and to ensure you enjoy like-new resort accommodations" - "each stay".

These words should be taken as a commitment or promise from Wyndham.

Therefore should we not consider obtaining a parking pass or bus pass as part of "check in" (or front counter)? Not to mention the 2-3 attempts the sales people calling your room or leaving notes on your door step.