Register
It is currently Thu 29 Oct 2020 3:20 am

Kapish's drive through the Pacific Northwest to Victoria, BC

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 PostPosted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 2:28 pm   

Now I'm reminicsing........... :roll:

Discovery Bay and Victoria Pics Here

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Fri 11 Aug 2006 4:07 pm   

Thanks for the pictures Nena. I sure am glad I get to visit these places, mainly because of WM. I used to think "I want to go to XYZ ... is there a WM near there? ... Now it is more like ... Let's go to ABC because there is a WM resort there, and let's find out what kind of neat things are around that resort!" :lol:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 11 Aug 2006 6:33 pm   

Thanks for the pics Nena. We'll be going to Discovery Bay and Victoria in early June with a bunch of my family to celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary. I'm really looking forward to it, and the pictures really help me visualize and dream. :-)

Arrow Point, Bear Lake, Birch Bay, Camlin, Canadian, Canmore, Clear Lake, Deer Harbor, Depoe Bay, Discovery Bay, Eagle Crest, Gleneden, Kirra Beach, Leavenworth, Long Beach, Mariner Village, McCall, Reno, Rotorua, Running Y, Schooner Landing, Seaside, Seven Mile Beach, St. George, Sundance, Surfside, Sydney, Trinity Links (Cairns), Victoria, Wolf Creek, Wyndham Smoky Mountains

PostPosted: Fri 11 Aug 2006 7:19 pm   

Cheryl wrote:
Thanks for the pics Nena. We'll be going to Discovery Bay and Victoria in early June with a bunch of my family to celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary. I'm really looking forward to it, and the pictures really help me visualize and dream. :-)
It's very nice and quiet there.....a great opportunity to enjoy nature. Son't forget to drive up to the rainforest.

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Sat 19 Aug 2006 8:22 am   

I agree, the relaxing environment at Discovery Bay, the beautiful town of Port Townsend, The Hoh Rain Forest including the relaxing drive to the park, and Hurricane Ridge near Port Angeles... all these must not be missed :)
Pics from our trip here

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sat 19 Aug 2006 5:59 pm   

kapish wrote:
I agree, the relaxing environment at Discovery Bay, the beautiful town of Port Townsend, The Hoh Rain Forest including the relaxing drive to the park, and Hurricane Ridge near Port Angeles... all these must not be missed :)
Pics from our trip here

Don't know about the relaxing environment at Discovery BAy----we were too busy running around Hurricane Ridge and the Port Angeles area! Loved all the wild flowers blooming up on the ridge in July. We also found Hoh Rain Forest to be a neat place.

Resorts: Orange Lake Resort, Worldmark points, Wyndham points

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Mon 30 Jul 2007 1:23 pm   

slabeaume wrote:
We also found Hoh Rain Forest to be a neat place.
Hoh Rainforest may not be Yosemite, but we sure would like to stay there for a few days ... :D

Profile WWW YIM  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7