Register
It is currently Sat 25 Jan 2020 12:17 am

SEAGOO'06: Pictures and stories :-)

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 8:34 am   

Location: Utah............................. Formerly known as 'scrappymt'
Theresa wrote:
NOBODY got in the Hot Tub this year. :(

????? Just how many of those "samples" did you consume at Rock Bottom? I distinctly remember over-filling the hot tub .... and getting in trouble for forgetting to pack a certain husband's swim trunks! #-o

Assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc!

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 8:45 am   

scrappymt wrote:
????? Just how many of those "samples" did you consume at Rock Bottom? I distinctly remember over-filling the hot tub .... and getting in trouble for forgetting to pack a certain husband's swim trunks! #-o

Doug, Robert, That was a classic moment. :lol:
Poor Mike standing outside the hot tub while his wife and the rest of us lounged away in the warmth. You would have thought Mike just lost his best dog. :rofl:

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 9:13 am   

Doug,

This is a family site you know. :shock: THOSE pictures are on another "inappropriate" site!!! :rofl:

We needed you here.... (to do a cannon ball and empty the hot tub..)Image

:rofl: :rofl:

www.MARCI4WORLDMARKtheCLUB.com

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 9:38 am   

DenMar wrote:
Doug, Robert, That was a classic moment. :lol:
Poor Mike standing outside the hot tub while his wife and the rest of us lounged away in the warmth. You would have thought Mike just lost his best dog. :rofl:

I bet he was like a little puppy looking all sad and dejected huh? OR....he enjoyed the silence and break :twisted:

Thanks for the goodies BTW Marci! Wish I knew you were going to stop by, I would have de-rednecked the place :oops:

Had a great time at the cabin in McCall but that goo sure sounds like it was fun!

McCall x6,Gleneden,Wolf Creek x6, Bear Lake, Seasidex4, BirchBay,Dolphins Cove,Oceanside,Vegas babyx2, St. George,Camlin, Yellowstone,Depoe Bayx2, Newport,Arrowpoint,Eaglecrest

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 12:02 pm   

Lilrhino wrote:
Thanks for the goodies BTW Marci! Wish I knew you were going to stop by, I would have de-rednecked the place :oops:

What would you have done, mow the weeds in the empty lot next door? :lol: I didn't see anything to de-redneck! (Couldn't even see any motorcycle skid marks on the driveway ... or on the neighbor's yard :shock: )

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 1:31 pm   

Did you see the bent up bike in the yard? That was from Alia's wreck :rofl:

McCall x6,Gleneden,Wolf Creek x6, Bear Lake, Seasidex4, BirchBay,Dolphins Cove,Oceanside,Vegas babyx2, St. George,Camlin, Yellowstone,Depoe Bayx2, Newport,Arrowpoint,Eaglecrest

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 1:32 pm   

Lilrhino wrote:
Did you see the bent up bike in the yard? That was from Alia's wreck :rofl:

Nope, missed that. But I got a kick out of the "quiet ... baby sleeping" note in chalk on the driveway! :P

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 4:28 pm   

Well if it was in chalk, it must have been Dougs' writing! :wave:

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 5:00 pm   

Here is the group at the Annual Worldmark Owners Meeting

Some of the group members listening to the presentations

Here is another shot of the candidates while they were visiting us at Jim's penthouse.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 8:46 pm   

surf rider wrote:
Well if it was in chalk, it must have been Dougs' writing! :wave:

hmmmmmmmm, smart a*s reply called for here. Do I imply Doug would be writing in crayon? or spray paint?

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary numbers and those who don't.

90% of all statistics are made up.

Visited: Angels Camp 13x, Windsor 3x, Bass Lake 2x, Clear Lake 1x, Marina Dunes 8x, Oceanside 1x, Rosarito 1x, Vistoso 2x, St. George 1x, Klamath Falls 1x, Victoria 1x, Vancouver 1x, Seaside 1x, Depoe Bay 1x, Southshore 7x.

PostPosted: Tue 24 Oct 2006 8:31 am   

AreWeThereYet wrote:
hmmmmmmmm, smart a*s reply called for here. Do I imply Doug would be writing in crayon? or spray paint?

Smart a*s reply noted :verymad:

PostPosted: Tue 24 Oct 2006 9:28 am   

Lilrhino wrote:
Smart a*s reply noted :verymad:
You all and your remarks :roll:

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Tue 24 Oct 2006 12:14 pm   

Thanks for the pics. Boy, did I miss a big party. Where did you guys stash all the kids?

PostPosted: Tue 24 Oct 2006 5:22 pm   

SEAGOO'06 Hot Tub Pictures :lol:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Tue 24 Oct 2006 5:52 pm   

Wasn't Jim dancing in the center of the hottub last year too? :roll:
:lol:

Indio, Oceanside, Midway, Clear Lake, Birch Bay, Gleneden, Schooner's Landing, Seaside, Eagle Crest, Running Y, Coral Baha, Discovery Bay, Mariner Village, Leavenworth, Sundance, Kihei, Rancho Vistoso, Arrow Point, Lake Chelan, The Canadian, The Roosevelt, Surfside, Depoe Bay, Cascade Lodge, The Camlin, Victoria, Royal Kuhio (RCI) Puerto Vallarta-Canto del Sol, Whistler-Twin Peaks, Mazatlan-El Cid.
(II) Orlando-Horizons by Marriott, Palm Desert-Marriott's Shadow Ridge

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next