Register
It is currently Sat 15 Aug 2020 2:08 am

SEAGOO'06: Pictures and stories :-)

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 11:21 am   

Pictures from the biggest GOO yet - SEAGOO'06!

SEAGOO'06: Snacks table

iamjam and JIF (Judy * 2)

iamjam-kapish-lacobra42-N-Ron-ready2go-Ed-Barb

JIF & lacobra42

FLYNZ4 & Dennis

jmsteed, Mrs. jmsteed, Barb, scrappymt

Jon at the BBQ

kmstickel

LLW and Mrs. & Mr. Denmar

Last edited by kapish on Tue 24 Oct 2006 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 11:30 am   

Continued ... - SEAGOO'06 potluck on Friday 10/20/2006.

scrappymt & kapish

scrappymt & ready2go (Nora)

Marcy & Marci

ekimebirt & thatgirl & Dennis

ekimebirt working hard at the BBQ

N & Denmar

N "Falling off the wagon" :lol:

Ted, Ed and Barry ("The trophy husbands")

Yogibear @ the chocolate fountain \:D/

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 1:02 pm   

ladycody wrote:
Thanks for the pics and stories!!! They're awesome!!! Wish I was there!!!! :bigcry:
Christine, we missed you at the GOO. Now that we know when next year's Owners Meeting is planned, please try to come.

We were enjoying the 2BR Qn PH at the Camlin so much and we do appreciate all those who helped secu8re that for the GOO.

Norma, DF (Debbi) was at the GOO and she mentioned it was the largest gathering of owners she had ever participated and it she plans to come back to the GOO next year as well. Witnessing Worldmark owners sharing their love for the club, vacation experiences, and most importantly having such a fantastic time with one another was truly a very memorable experience.

Debbi(DF) and lacobra42

I agree with Dennis- Evelina, Janet, Nena, Marci & Mike and Jon spending so much time prepping and cooking and setting up and then cleaning- most importantly with such enthusiasm and dedication truly humbled me.

Great to see so many of the Camlin employees joining in on the potluck :)

Last edited by kapish on Mon 23 Oct 2006 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 3:37 pm   

DenMar wrote:
Thank you all for a wonderful time and for making my lovely wife, Marcy, feel so welcome and a part of the group. :D (except Manoj who kept trying to get me in trouble with the "hot Marcy" remarks) [-X
:wave:
Hey, if I don't get you in trouble Robert and Doug will kick me out of the "FUN" group! In their absence it was only the proper thing to do! :drunk:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 7:20 pm   

Location: Utah............................. Formerly known as 'scrappymt'
It appears that our man Manoj missed one picture ... :whistle: (sorry it's so out of focus ... the batteries in the camera were almost gone, and it messed up the sensors )

Attachments:
File comment: Kapish prepares to drink his lunch at the Rock Bottom on Friday.
DSCF1208.JPG
DSCF1208.JPG [ 283.64 KiB | Viewed 546 times ]

Assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc!

Last edited by Marci on Sun 22 Oct 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 7:27 pm   

Oh No!!!! :shock: Marci posts that picture!!!!! :shock:
:drunk: I can't believe I had this much fun!!!

Thanks for the picture Marci :wave:

BTW, here is the other side/view of the samplers :mrgreen:

Last edited by kapish on Mon 23 Oct 2006 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 7:57 pm   

Hello Everyone,
I know a few of you have never met me but that you know of me. I'm sorry I was unable to attend and I'm glad that you all had a wonderful time. It was my homecoming weekend and a very special time for me and my school. The game was on Friday and the dance on Saturday. It's my senior year in highschool and I want to attend as many school functions as possible. I hope I get to meet all of you at one point or another.

Faith, Hope, and Love,
Pascale

By the way, Mom says hello and to thank you all for the fun times you had together.

PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 8:05 pm   

DF wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I know a few of you have never met me but that you know of me. I'm sorry I was unable to attend and I'm glad that you all had a wonderful time. It was my homecoming weekend and a very special time for me and my school. The game was on Friday and the dance on Saturday. It's my senior year in highschool and I want to attend as many school functions as possible. I hope I get to meet all of you at one point or another.

Faith, Hope, and Love,
Pascale

By the way, Mom says hello and to thank you all for the fun times you had together.
Hi Pascale! Great to hear from you. We missed you at the GOO. Debbi, it was great to see you at the GOO and looking forward to the Windsor GOO in Nov. :wave:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 8:23 pm   

kapish wrote:
What a GOO!!!!

When I arrived at the Camlin I ran into Lynne (platinum) and Jim (FLYNZ4). I would end up staying at the studio unit Lynne had just vacated. The Camlin employees are so friendly and helpful (what a change from those at South Shore!)

Hi Manoj,

As always, thanks for the great pictures and reports. You do such awesome work! Yeh....how about the fact that we slept in the same bed (different nights)? Haha. Rumors could kick in!! =D>

You are correct that the Camlin staff is awesome. I was there in September and they were wonderful then also. Of all the resorts I've been to, they are the best!

It was so funny to be checking out (since I had to get to the Coast Bellevue and meet up with a good friend) and see you at the desk checking in, and then for you to get my room.

I was wondering how you did with the High Speed internet connection being in the kitchen, and not near a table. Also, with moving the coffee table in unit 905, to get the murphy bed down. OK with that? Last month, I had a studio on the second floor where the HS Internet was by the table AND no furniture moving was necessary in order to sleep.

Sorry I missed the massive GOO but part of the reason I traveled up North was to see a good friend in Kirkland. We spent most of Friday evening together, having a great veggie meal cooked by her husband.

Keep up the excellent work, re all the pictures and reports of GOO's and meetings. It was fun to see you and others again, and to meet Jim and so many others at the meeting.

What an excellent meeting. I'm planning on next year also. Hopefully my beau (who has benefitted from WM travel for 10 years) will be able to get up there with me. Sure hope. \:D/

Lynne (14 year owner.....FIRST WM annual meeting...everyone should go)

PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 8:27 pm   

DF wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Faith, Hope, and Love,
Pascale

Pascale!!!

We missed you. Your mom and I talked at the meeting, and she promises me pictures.

Hope your senior year is going great and that we connect soon. Let's get up to Angels Camp and other places again soon.

Lynne

PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 9:43 pm   

Great pics! But where are the hot tub pics?
Looks like you kids had fun.

PostPosted: Sun 22 Oct 2006 10:21 pm   

surf rider wrote:
Great pics! But where are the hot tub pics?
Looks like you kids had fun.

NOBODY got in the Hot Tub this year. :(

PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 5:54 am   

platinum wrote:
What an excellent meeting. I'm planning on next year also. Hopefully my beau (who has benefitted from WM travel for 10 years) will be able to get up there with me. Sure hope. \:D/

Lynne (14 year owner.....FIRST WM annual meeting...everyone should go)
Yes, the Annual Owners Meeting, then the gathering at Jim's penthouse with most of the candidates and the seriously interested Worldmark owners, and then the SEAGOO ... everyone should attend these, at least once! \:D/

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 6:11 am   

Part of the SEAGOO'06 crowd

Barb & Nena

The chocolate fountain was very popular :)

Newest fan of the potluck at the Camlin! \:D/

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Mon 23 Oct 2006 8:18 am   

Dang! What a bunch of lookers in that group! :whistle: Wall to wall purdy people, eating, laughing, drinking, funning.... :bigcry: Wish I could have gone!

Thanks for the great pics and can't wait to hear all the stories.

No Hot tub? Did PA scare ya'll off?

McCall x6,Gleneden,Wolf Creek x6, Bear Lake, Seasidex4, BirchBay,Dolphins Cove,Oceanside,Vegas babyx2, St. George,Camlin, Yellowstone,Depoe Bayx2, Newport,Arrowpoint,Eaglecrest

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next