Register
It is currently Fri 24 Jan 2020 11:36 pm

St George GOO

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug 2006 10:39 pm   

It's official. St George, Utah for Oct. 8th - 11th. \:D/

Robert has told me that he and his better half will be there at the same time as Marcy and I. =D>

I invite all who can to come on down, up, over, etc. and spend time with some real fun people... and Robert.

Hey Phillip, how far away is Texas anyway? :-k

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug 2006 10:43 pm   

• Wilbur and Jacqueline live in St George. Try to get a hold of them.
  • It is a few hours from Las Vegas. May be you guys could convince Hot (Gary) to come up there from AZ.
  • ALNORCPA is near Las Vegas too. Worth asking him too :)

Have fun! Take pictures and send them to me and I will be happy to resize and host :) \:D/

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 25 Aug 2006 8:55 pm   

kapish wrote:
  • Wilbur and Jacqueline live in St George. Try to get a hold of them.
  • It is a few hours from Las Vegas. May be you guys could convince Hot (Gary) to come up there from AZ.
  • ALNORCPA is near Las Vegas too. Worth asking him too :)

Have fun! Take pictures and send them to me and I will be happy to resize and host :) \:D/

Manoj, it is funny that you mentioned 'Vegas. Marcy and I will be relaxing there the 12th and 13th after all that hiking in Utah. You can't miss me, I'll be the large red thing floating in the lazy river. =P~

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Tue 29 Aug 2006 6:02 am   

Location: Utah............................. Formerly known as 'scrappymt'
DenMar wrote:
It's official. St George, Utah for Oct. 8th - 11th. \:D/

Robert has told me that he and his better half will be there at the same time as Marcy and I. =D>

I invite all who can to come on down, up, over, etc. and spend time with some real fun people... and Robert.

Hey Phillip, how far away is Texas anyway? :-k

You'll just miss a major travel weekend in Utah (for those with families, anyway). The annual Utah Educators' Association (UEA) conference is October 12-13; no school. It's kind of a "fall break" when LOTS of families take off for somewhere. (My friend in So. Cal says "UEA" stands for "Utah Exodus to Anaheim" :lol: )

Assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc!

PostPosted: Wed 13 Sep 2006 11:02 am   

We will be in St. George Oct. 11-15 for said UEA break. Will anyone else be there :?:

Carl

Utah State University - Go Aggies!

Profile YIM  
 PostPosted: Sun 01 Oct 2006 9:18 pm   

Bumping up this GOO!

"Talked" to Robert the other day and we set up some mixed doubles tennis while at St George. \:D/

Which means in Robert and Dennis speak that we dress our wives in some skimpy tennis clothes and then sit back and watch them sweat all over the court. =P~

P.S. They don't know this yet sooo... :-$

PostPosted: Mon 02 Oct 2006 2:12 pm   

I need a cold shower after Dennis' last post concerning tennis! :oops: :rofl:

PostPosted: Mon 02 Oct 2006 2:55 pm   

DenMar wrote:
Bumping up this GOO!

"Talked" to Robert the other day and we set up some mixed doubles tennis while at St George. \:D/

Which means in Robert and Dennis speak that we dress our wives in some skimpy tennis clothes and then sit back and watch them sweat all over the court. =P~

P.S. They don't know this yet sooo... :-$

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 11:22 am   

Wouldn't you know it. We get down to sunny St. George, and it's pouring rain. Even the tarantulas are swimming! No kidding. There was one in the pool.
We hope to have some clearing at some point so we can do some hiking.

PostPosted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 11:40 am   

surf rider wrote:
Wouldn't you know it. We get down to sunny St. George, and it's pouring rain. Even the tarantulas are swimming! No kidding. There was one in the pool.
We hope to have some clearing at some point so we can do some hiking.

[img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/haha.gif[/img]

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 9:06 pm   

Surprisingly Robert didn't blame me for the rain today!?!? (You know the ole "brought that NW rain down w/you" remark)

Being an expert on rain, what we got today was ok because it came w/ lightning and allowed me to sleep in instead of going out hiking. :D

The weather is going to be better on Tues. so it is off to Zion Canyon tomarrow for the 4 of us. I just hope that I can stay up w/ these maniacs. :bigcry:

St George is a very nice little city. Marcy and I drove all around it today (several times #-o ). The colors just here are amazing,can't wait for the canyons.

PostPosted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 9:18 pm   

DenMar wrote:
Surprisingly Robert didn't blame me for the rain today!?!? (You know the ole "brought that NW rain down w/you" remark)

Being an expert on rain, what we got today was ok because it came w/ lightning and allowed me to sleep in instead of going out hiking. :D

The weather is going to be better on Tues. so it is off to Zion Canyon tomarrow for the 4 of us. I just hope that I can stay up w/ these maniacs. :bigcry:

St George is a very nice little city. Marcy and I drove all around it today (several times #-o ). The colors just here are amazing,can't wait for the canyons.
Robert and Evelyn are walking animals.......they got long legs toooo.........good luck! Not raining here, beeeeeuuuuuuuutiful weather....70 or so during the day, 40-45 at night. Beautiful colors.

PostPosted: Wed 11 Oct 2006 12:37 pm   

Well, we are headed out to St. George soon (within an hour or two), late (as usual) for the GOO. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. You had it nice with not a fully booked resort. Not the case tonight through the rest of the weekend. There will be no room in the pool for any tarantulas so I hope you took care of that problem!

See you in passing...

Carl

Utah State University - Go Aggies!

Profile YIM  
 PostPosted: Wed 11 Oct 2006 3:34 pm   

You guys missed a fun time! Dennis and Marcy are such troopers. They went easy on us with the hikes!
We had so much fun yeasterday and last night.
Thanks Dennis and Marcy for all the laughs. Let's not bring up our walk last night to anyone okay?! :rofl:

Last edited by surf rider on Wed 11 Oct 2006 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed 11 Oct 2006 4:22 pm   

surf rider wrote:
You guys missed a fun time! Dennid and Marcy are such trropers. They went easy on us with the hikes!
We had so much fun yeasterday and last night.
Thanks Dennis and Marcy for all the laughs. Let's not bring up our walk last night to anyone okay?! :rofl:
:drunk: