Register
It is currently Thu 24 Sep 2020 11:10 am

SPUDGOO @ Indio Jan 12-14th 2007! Let's celebrate!!!

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2007 4:04 pm   

lovinit wrote:
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It's cool here in Canada too!

I'm so looking forward to attending a GOO sometime in the near future to meet you folks who I've enjoyed reading thoroughly over the last few years. I'm very green at posting :-k , hoping this makes it to the right place!

Cheers, Lisa

Hi Lisa,

My first GOO was at Barb & Barry's place outside Vancouver. Met lots of great owners there! Then we had one in Birch Bay a year ago in October. Fun too!!
If you ever make it down to Bellignham, let me know and we can meet up for coffee or something.

Myrna

Lake Chelan, Cabo, Ocean Shores, Long Beach, Discovery Bay, Kapaa Shores x 3 (LOVE), Kona, Valley Isle, before any units belonged to WM, Kihei, Depoe Bay, Gleneden, Leavenworth, Birch Bay, Seaside (don't like), Dolphins Cove (love), Las Vegas on Spencer Street (love)

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2007 4:12 pm   

strawbears wrote:
We're arriving in shifts sometime Friday afternoon!

BTW- for those of you reptile types coming to the GOO the nights will drop into the 20's - so dress warmly!! Saturday high of 58, Sunday up to 64!! :D Sounds downright pleasant!

Chris
(I'll be the one swimming when it's a balmy 55 out.....)
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Lynn said it was cool when I arrived.....but I left 3 inches of snow this morning.....I barely keep my house over 60..... :rofl: Yep anything over 65 is warm....in Oregon if it gets up to 70 the shorts come out of the boxes....

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2007 8:56 pm   

If I can get a room in the morning my wife and I would like to join the group. I will call at 6:00 am.

Paul

PostPosted: Thu 11 Jan 2007 9:25 pm   

Cool Paul!! There should be at least ONE room available as when I checked my account tonight there is still a reservation for a 1bdrm that I cancelled over a month ago AND confirmed as cancelled last week. So.....I assume that one will be back in the system!!

Glad you can join us!!
#-o

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2007 3:43 am   

See you all there!

Mike & Family

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2007 7:58 am   

Bring your wetsuits! It is going to be mighty chilly!

We' ll be arriving later this afternoon.

C-ya there. :wave:

Diana

WM: Bass Lake x1, Big Bear x16, Branson x4, Estes x1, Indio x16, Klamath x6, Las Vegas x29, LOO x1, Oceanside x67, Palm Springs x9, Reno x3, Running Y x4, Schooner Landing x1, Solvang x2, Tahoe III x 5, Yellowstone x1
Other: Cancun Resort x27, Marriot Waikiki x 3, El Conquistador x1, GPP x25, Grand Chateau x27, Marriott Buttes x2, Marriott Mesa x3, Palm Cyn Resort x23, HGVC X1, Heavenly x18, Hilton LV x1, Grand Sierra x1, Red Rock x1, Hilton Sedona x2, Pointe Hilton x3, Marriott Willow Springs x2
TS Owned: WM, Marriott G. C., MGV x 2, Palm Cyn Resort, Pac Mon x 2, Sundance, Heavenly Vy TH

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2007 12:36 pm   
Thanks Myrna,

I'd love to meet up with other WM owners. I live in Maple Ridge, BC (approx 40 mins east of Vancouver) and we use our membership extensively! Several of our friend's have enjoyed inventory specials and bonus time.......especially since we're relatively close to beautiful Whistler. I was just down in Birch Bay before Xmas for some quick shopping with some friends and met some great people at the hot tub (I didn't recognize any names from posters here)
Back on topic...............I will keep my eyes open for other GOOS occuring close to home so that I can put some faces to the names! It's a little difficult for me to get away as I have 4 kids at home, but you never know! I will certainly let you know next time I'm down in the Birch Bay area and perhaps we could meet for coffee. Until then.............bye, Lisa :wave:

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2007 1:37 pm   

Hi Lisa,

Sounds good! You must certainly be busy with 4 kids, but also very blessed! Christmas was probably really fun at your house! We have come to believe, as our kids have grown and the granddaughter is now a senior in high school, that kids MAKE Christmas more fun. Especially the gift part of it, taking nothing away from the real meaning of Christmas.

Do watch for any GOO opportunity. It would be fun to meet you.

Have a lovely, restful? weekend! :)

Myrna

Lake Chelan, Cabo, Ocean Shores, Long Beach, Discovery Bay, Kapaa Shores x 3 (LOVE), Kona, Valley Isle, before any units belonged to WM, Kihei, Depoe Bay, Gleneden, Leavenworth, Birch Bay, Seaside (don't like), Dolphins Cove (love), Las Vegas on Spencer Street (love)

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan 2007 4:06 pm   

Okay, this is turning out to be a not so nice Friday. We will be arriving later than we expected because dipwad me just arrived home from Elsinore with the Maui Ono Macaroni Salad and trying to open the door I dropped the whole tray all over the front step! :bigcry:

I just called my hubby and we are going to go back to get another batch after we get ready. Unfortunately it is about 30 miles in the complete opposite direction of Indio! Everybody darn well better have some of the macaroni salad tomorrow night. (We are also going to bring my hubby' s famous ginger meatballs now. I am so glad he is warming up to the whole GOO idea!)

Diana

WM: Bass Lake x1, Big Bear x16, Branson x4, Estes x1, Indio x16, Klamath x6, Las Vegas x29, LOO x1, Oceanside x67, Palm Springs x9, Reno x3, Running Y x4, Schooner Landing x1, Solvang x2, Tahoe III x 5, Yellowstone x1
Other: Cancun Resort x27, Marriot Waikiki x 3, El Conquistador x1, GPP x25, Grand Chateau x27, Marriott Buttes x2, Marriott Mesa x3, Palm Cyn Resort x23, HGVC X1, Heavenly x18, Hilton LV x1, Grand Sierra x1, Red Rock x1, Hilton Sedona x2, Pointe Hilton x3, Marriott Willow Springs x2
TS Owned: WM, Marriott G. C., MGV x 2, Palm Cyn Resort, Pac Mon x 2, Sundance, Heavenly Vy TH

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Sat 13 Jan 2007 4:56 pm   

:wave: Hi Manoj,
We're looking forward to seeing your pix later today if you're able to load them. In the meantime, I have a question about exchanges. :brightidea: I have read on the wmowners forum that some owners have traded their other timeshare weeks to WM directly, in exchange for WM one-time-use credits. Do you know how they do that? :shrug:
If you are not familiar with the process, will you ask the other people there if they know?
Have a great time \:D/ and give our best to the rest, please. :wave:

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jan 2007 5:57 pm   

getawayguy wrote:
:wave: Hi Manoj,
We're looking forward to seeing your pix later today if you're able to load them. In the meantime, I have a question about exchanges. :brightidea: I have read on the wmowners forum that some owners have traded their other timeshare weeks to WM directly, in exchange for WM one-time-use credits. Do you know how they do that? :shrug:
If you are not familiar with the process, will you ask the other people there if they know?
Have a great time \:D/ and give our best to the rest, please. :wave:

Ty:

Here is Manoj's thread on the Exchange Plus program that does what you are asking. That Vacation Exchange forum has a lot of useful info in it.

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jan 2007 6:40 pm   

:wave: Thanks, Louise,
Do I ask Owner Services for the II Exchange Plus Form?

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jan 2007 7:47 pm   

getawayguy wrote:
:wave: Thanks, Louise,
Do I ask Owner Services for the II Exchange Plus Form?

The Exchange department, 1-877-484-3258, M-F 8-5. Not sure if OS might have the forms.

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12