Register
It is currently Mon 10 Aug 2020 10:56 am

NorCal GOO @ Worldmark Windsor > November 10,11 2006

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep 2006 2:09 pm   

GOO attendees so far
  • philandjan
  • platinum (Lynne)
  • getawayguy & getawaygal (Ty & Helen)
  • Ken_from_Northern_California (Ken & Debbie)
  • Lorene
  • javanite (Maria and Tim)
  • kapish
  • DF (Debbi)
Need confirmation from
  • Melba
Confirmed absentees, but will be present in spirit:
  • vacationlover (Norma)
Still waiting to hear from a lot of our NorCal WM Owners!

Last edited by kapish on Fri 29 Sep 2006 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep 2006 2:17 pm   

Keep us posted on potluck or restaurant --- or both!

Thanks

Phil and Janette

PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep 2006 6:02 pm   

Since I'm checking in Thursday, I'll try to hit the WM Windsor Business Center sometime after 4pm (the 9th) to let y'all know what unit I'm in, in case folks want to have a "snackGOO" Friday night as they arrive. Someplace to gather, right after check in. I can host 6-9pm on the 10th.

So nice that Ken and Debbie will make it (hi you two! - fun to meet you last March). Also, both Norma and Maria live so close to me so it will be great to meet them in person. =D>

Have we caught Debbi and Pascale and Sultan and Lou?

Lynne

PS: Can't wait to see where Lorene puts us on Saturday night. The Japanese place sounded cool. Mary's Pizza Shack had excellent space (more than we 21 folks needed), but it's nice to move around.

PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep 2006 6:06 pm   

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing golf prior to
the actual GOO at Windsor. I have booked for Friday-Sunday, but I am
thinking of going a day or two earlier to check out the golf course too.
Let me know if there is any interest (weather permitting of course)!!
Ken

PostPosted: Sun 24 Sep 2006 3:13 pm   

Well, here is another time I will have to pass. That is my birthday weekend and one thing I am sure of doing is going to a play. One of these days I will make it to a Nor Cal GOO. Thanks for asking.

WM: Clear Lake 4x, Angels Camp 14x; Marina Dunes 3x; Palm Springs 1x; Pismo Beach 3x; Windsor 3x; Lake Tahoe 1x; Southshore 2x; Reno 3x; Depoe Bay 1x; Gleneden 1x; Rancho Vistoso 1x; Kihei 1x; Solvang 1x; Indio 2x; Oceanside 1x
RCI: Sheraton Desert Oasis, Scottsdale AZ ; Mayan Palace, Puerta Vallarta MX
II: Marriott’s Desert Springs II (2x), Palm Desert CA; David Walley Resort, Genoa NV; The Falls at Ogunquit, Ogunquit ME; Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage CA
Friends Timeshare: Mayan Palace resorts - Nuevo Vallarta, Mazatlan, Mayan Riviera, Acapulco; Club Intrawest, Zihuataneo, MX

PostPosted: Sun 24 Sep 2006 3:36 pm   

VacationLover wrote:
Well, here is another time I will have to pass. That is my birthday weekend and one thing I am sure of doing is going to a play. One of these days I will make it to a Nor Cal GOO. Thanks for asking.

Happy Birthday Norma (that week-end) but sure wish you could come. I live in Benicia so we are neighbors. Always nice to meet neighbors. At least I'll recognize you (with your picture online) if we encounter each other in the store. I shop at Safeway Glen Cove quite often.

Lynne

PostPosted: Mon 25 Sep 2006 7:15 am   

platinum wrote:
Happy Birthday Norma (that week-end) but sure wish you could come. I live in Benicia so we are neighbors. Always nice to meet neighbors. At least I'll recognize you (with your picture online) if we encounter each other in the store. I shop at Safeway Glen Cove quite often.

Lynne

Hi Neighbor,

I live near the American Canyon border, so do not get to the Glen Cove Safeway very often, but do frequent Benicia as my friend lives in the Grove. I do hope to get to one of the GOOs someday so I can meet you and all of the other nice wmowners forum friends.

WM: Clear Lake 4x, Angels Camp 14x; Marina Dunes 3x; Palm Springs 1x; Pismo Beach 3x; Windsor 3x; Lake Tahoe 1x; Southshore 2x; Reno 3x; Depoe Bay 1x; Gleneden 1x; Rancho Vistoso 1x; Kihei 1x; Solvang 1x; Indio 2x; Oceanside 1x
RCI: Sheraton Desert Oasis, Scottsdale AZ ; Mayan Palace, Puerta Vallarta MX
II: Marriott’s Desert Springs II (2x), Palm Desert CA; David Walley Resort, Genoa NV; The Falls at Ogunquit, Ogunquit ME; Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage CA
Friends Timeshare: Mayan Palace resorts - Nuevo Vallarta, Mazatlan, Mayan Riviera, Acapulco; Club Intrawest, Zihuataneo, MX

PostPosted: Thu 28 Sep 2006 8:29 pm   

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the GOO. If you haven't already booked the units (remember, they are on IS!!!!!) please book them now! :) :wave:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 29 Sep 2006 7:00 pm   

I've booked Friday night but may have to cancel as relatives from Quebec, Canada are visiting then. Pascale is on a youth group retreat that weekend so she won't be able to attend. If I make it, I'll check-in Friday afternoon & will drive home after the Saturday dinner. I'll post again if I can't make it.

Enjoy every day,

PostPosted: Fri 29 Sep 2006 7:24 pm   

Debbi, I hope you can make it to the Windsor GOO. It will be fun and relaxing! We will be telling the rest of the GOO-ers all about our SEAGOO experience!!! ... sharing hottub pictures ... and pictures of wine bottles etc... :drunk:

Hey, are you planning to bring a case of wine to the SEAGOO like you guys did at the Angels Camp GOO... er... wrong thread ... :mrgreen:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 29 Sep 2006 8:07 pm   

kapish wrote:
Debbi, I hope you can make it to the Windsor GOO. It will be fun and relaxing! We will be telling the rest of the GOO-ers all about our SEAGOO experience!!! ... sharing hottub pictures ... and pictures of wine bottles etc... :drunk:

Hey, are you planning to bring a case of wine to the SEAGOO like you guys did at the Angels Camp GOO... er... wrong thread ... :mrgreen:
Remember when you take the pics the bottle are empty! Full ones don't last long........... :rofl:

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Sat 30 Sep 2006 1:32 pm   

Ooops....darn. Something came up at the time of Windsor, so can't make it after all. #-o

Debbi! Great to see you posting again. I've missed you, girl (or should I say "girls"). Hope Pascale is good.

But, I'll be in Seattle next month (was there for several days two weeks ago - LOVE the Camlin but so-o-o much more to do) so will see some of you at the Owners Meeting and maybe the Friday GOO, depending on my friends' schedule.

Catch everyone at the next NorCal one. August in Windsor was a kick. We had so much fun. I'm sure this one will be also. =D>

Lynne

PS: Manoj...I see you are updating the list of attendees, so please put me in the list of those who can't come but are there in spirit. The category that you created for Norma. Have fun!

PostPosted: Sat 30 Sep 2006 9:33 pm   

I'll be there! I may not stay at the resort, but I will try to make it to any/all activities!

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

PostPosted: Sun 01 Oct 2006 7:57 am   

We will try to be there on Friday or Saturday night. We can't commit to the whole time. Let us know what is happening.

PostPosted: Sun 01 Oct 2006 12:26 pm   

GOO attendees so far: =D>

philandjan :D

getawayguy & getawaygal (Ty & Helen) :D

Ken_from_Northern_California (Ken & Debbie) :D

Lorene :D

javanite (Maria and Tim) :D

kapish :D

DF (Debbi) :D

MelbaJ :D

Tonya
:D

Confirmed absentees, :bigcry: , but will be present in spirit:

vacationlover (Norma) :cry:

N (Nena) :cry:

platinum (Lynne)
:cry:

Still waiting to hear from a lot of our NorCal WM Owners! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next