Register
It is currently Sat 26 Sep 2020 7:48 am

NorCal GOO @ Worldmark Windsor > August 9 2006

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 10:38 am   

Location: Utah............................. Formerly known as 'scrappymt'
I find that even with my laptop, I'm too busy vacationing to check in here very often. That's a good thing, right? :)

I am now sitting next to the main pool at Windsor. I found that the reception next to the pump house was not quite strong enough to connect, but when I moved around closer to the rec center I was fine.

I was going to sit here and catch up while the kids swam, but instead I had a nice chat with Lori, wife of Eric, known on here as e63. They are checking out this morning, so will just miss the GOO. She did ask what and where so if they happen to be still in the neighborhood in three hours they'll stop back in.

To clarify ... let's meet at the MAIN swimming pool at 3:00. I am in building 8, which backs onto the "secondary" pool ... don't want confusion!

We are off to a tour of Mrs. Grossman's from 1:00 - 2:00, and then we'll see everyone at the pool at 3:00!

Here's a photo of the "pre-goo" last night ....

Attachments:
File comment: Mike and Marci Tribe (scrappymt) and family, Eric and Lori Whitmore (e63) and McKenna.
pre-goo.JPG
pre-goo.JPG [ 36.85 KiB | Viewed 1276 times ]

Assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc!
 PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 10:50 am   

Pics already, see that's where the laptop comes in handy.
Great you got to see some owners already.
Looks like a few will be there today-and evening.
Have fun you guys!

We'll be waiting for more pics.........Kaaaaapiiiiiiiish! \:D/

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 8:46 pm   

Mark& Debbie and JR (wmsonoma)

Theresa (swift) and Marci

scrappymt and kapish

scrappymt (Marci), Mike, Lorene and Gail

Marci's child

Melba and Rich

Mike and Lynne

Shiva, Bill (Mike's dad) and Mike.

Ty and Helen (getawayguy and getawaygal)

Theresa (swift from TUG) and "Birtie"

Shiva, Ty and Helen

Last edited by kapish on Wed 09 Aug 2006 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 8:50 pm   

Thanks Kapish!!

GOOs are Great!! :)

T

PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 8:52 pm   

Live... from the Windsor GOO... it's kapish and kapish jr. :mrgreen:

We are cooked up in the computer room at the Worldmark Windsor. Just uploaded all the pictures!

We had a great GOO. Lynne, Ty & Helen, Marci & Family, Melba & Rich, Bertie, Mike and his Dad, Lorene and Gail, JR (wmsonoma), Debbie (windsordebbie) & Mark, Theresa (swift from TUG), and us had a wonderful time at the Windsor GOO.

We got together at the pool around 3 and continued our discussions at Mary's Pizza Shack.

Glad to meet all of you and let's do this again soon! :drunk: :wave:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 10:15 pm   

Wow fast Kapish! Thanks!

Is that MelbaJ? Great to put a face with the name. \:D/

And Lynne is Platinum? Or am I mixed up there? :shrug:

Wonderful to see all the others too; thanks again for your efforts Manoj. Good idea to have your Kapish Jr. by your side, learning the ways of good GOOing.... :mrgreen:

Indio, Oceanside, Midway, Clear Lake, Birch Bay, Gleneden, Schooner's Landing, Seaside, Eagle Crest, Running Y, Coral Baha, Discovery Bay, Mariner Village, Leavenworth, Sundance, Kihei, Rancho Vistoso, Arrow Point, Lake Chelan, The Canadian, The Roosevelt, Surfside, Depoe Bay, Cascade Lodge, The Camlin, Victoria, Royal Kuhio (RCI) Puerto Vallarta-Canto del Sol, Whistler-Twin Peaks, Mazatlan-El Cid.
(II) Orlando-Horizons by Marriott, Palm Desert-Marriott's Shadow Ridge

PostPosted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 11:18 pm   

Thanks Kapish!!!! What fun!!!

:bigcry: I wanna go to a GOO!!! :bigcry:

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 5:43 am   

Lacobra42 wrote:
Wow fast Kapish! Thanks!

Wonderful to see all the others too; thanks again for your efforts Manoj. Good idea to have your Kapish Jr. by your side, learning the ways of good GOOing.... :mrgreen:

Yes, that's right. I met her at the NorCal GOO at AC last March.

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 5:56 am   

WOW! Great pics, kapish! Thanks!
I'm with you, Christine.. :bigcry: I need a GOO!!!!

Janet

www.MARCI4WORLDMARKtheCLUB.com

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 8:56 am   

Lacobra42 wrote:
Wow fast Kapish! Thanks!

MelbaJ MelbaJ......hee hee she's always two in the chat......but she is a regular regular in there.
Is that her?????
Wow isn't this great! I think this is one of the neatest features we have...getting to know everyone. :wave:
I met JR in Cabo......know Ty and Helen, met Lynne, and of course I know Shiva..........and Dad.

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 9:15 am   

ladycody wrote:
Thanks Kapish!!!! What fun!!!

:bigcry: I wanna go to a GOO!!! :bigcry:
Christine, with your ability, you could setup a GOO in no time, especially with all the owners in the Pacific Northwest. GOO could even be at a restaurant or a at a park.

Laura, yes it is MelbaJ. It was really fun to talk to Melba and Rich. Rich is continuing to recover from his bike accident and was telling us about their trip to Kehei etc.

I will log a full report when I get home, since there seems to be too many people waiting for this computer. (We have 3 here in the 'business center', but still a lot of demand...)

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 10:11 am   

Kapish
Thanks for the good pictures of the people at the GOO.
It is great to put the faces to the names we read all the time on the forum.

I am wondering if there is any way a site could be set up on this site where all the pictures of members with their names could be posted on a permanent basis where at any time if we were wanting to put a face to a name we could just go to that site. That would be much easier than trying to go to all the individual posts to try to find them. Of course we could just go all of your posts and find a great number of them I guess.

Harvey

PICTURES BY HARVEY: Bass Lake, Yosemite, Depoe Bay, Running Y & other - http://picasaweb.google.com/PictakeHL

]
Running Y (16),Discovery Bay, Birch Bay (2),Sundance,Angels Camp, Gleneden,Depoe Bay (12 ) Eagle Crest (3), Bass Lake(2), Canadian (2),Cascade Lodge, North Shore, Seaside (2), Victoria, Windsor, Clear Lake, Trip to London on Credits in 2000, (Members of WorldMark since Jan 1998)

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 10:16 am   

Pictake wrote:
Kapish
Thanks for the good pictures of the people at the GOO.
It is great to put the faces to the names we read all the time on the forum.

I am wondering if there is any way a site could be set up on this site where all the pictures of members with their names could be posted on a permanent basis where at any time if we were wanting to put a face to a name we could just go to that site. That would be much easier than trying to go to all the individual posts to try to find them. Of course we could just go all of your posts and find a great number of them I guess.

Harvey

How about right up top on the menu bar, click the Photo Album tab.

Maybe someone could start a folder with forum users photos and usernames and real names to match up?

T

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 10:21 am   

There's also a phpBB mod I could install that allows you to have a picture in your profile separate from your avatar.. I'll look into it.

Been to: Oceanside, Las Vegas, Big Bear, Indio, Pismo Beach, Tahoe I, Rancho Vistoso, Wolf Creek, St. George, Solvang
Exchanged to: Carlsbad Seapointe, Gas Lamp Suites
Also stayed at: Wyndham Grand Desert

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 12:46 pm   

Harvey! look at that.........you no sooner ask and voila! there it is.

This is customer service....ImageImage

:-$ psst Lets hope Rich doesn't decide to use IRIS :shock: for some reason or another. :rofl:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next