Register
It is currently Fri 24 Jan 2020 11:27 pm

NorCal GOO 2006: Angels Camp -> March 4th 2006

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 6:00 pm   

Evelina* wrote:
N wrote:
Evelina* wrote:
Is anyone going from WA or BC?
Is Oregon going to count?
After all, I am only a few hours from you...........we could all go together...... :roll: you know a Galz Goo on the way! Could hit Running Y on the way down and back.

I called Marlene to see if she would like to go along with us. She is thinking we should stop somewhere in Oregon. I suggested Running Y and said I would try and figure out the best route timewise. She was wondering if the coast would be a better place to stop. Do you know? We want to stop at a resort or drive right through. Where do you live?
Stopping at the Coast would be at least another 2 hours out of the way........Running Y is only an option if we go the Willamette Pass to 97. Otherwise, there aren't any on the way. Well, Eagle Crest is but not exactly on the way.
When are you thinking about going and coming back?

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 6:06 pm   

Where is Willamette Pass and 97? We didn't decide anything yet. Open for ideas. Check gmail.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 6:13 pm   

Evelina* wrote:
Where is Willamette Pass and 97? We didn't decide anything yet. Open for ideas. Check gmail.
It is southeast of here, we take Hwy 58 out of here and end up over the Pass......one long climb compared to the I-5 series of hills and then crossing the Siskyous.

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 6:13 pm   

97 runs parallel to I 5 through Oregon.........Hood River to Klamath Falls.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 6:38 pm   

So my Northwest Coast map stops at McCredie Springs on Hwy 58. I'll look for the another map. I have one here somewhere that should work!

Last edited by Evelina* on Tue 31 Jan 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 7:19 pm   

Evelina* wrote:
So my Northwest Coast map stops at McCedie Springs on Hwy 58. I'll look for the another map. I have one here somewhere that should work!

Mapquest link

EDIT: link shortened by Modsquad.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 8:42 pm   

N wrote:
Evelina* wrote:
So my Northwest Coast map stops at McCedie Springs on Hwy 58. I'll look for the another map. I have one here somewhere that should work!

Mapquest link

EDIT: link shortened by Modsquad.
Good job modsquad..........I should really learn how to do that huh? :oops:

Last edited by N on Wed 01 Feb 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 8:46 pm   

kapish wrote:
Flying into SAC may be much cheaper than train. My schedule is so messed up right now, otherwise I would have offered to pick you up from San Jose, Oakland, San Francisco or Sacramento and dropped you off at the GOO. Yikes!

May be you can fly to somewhere close to where Lynn can pick you up... :?:
Hey, thanks bud! you are very considerate. I talked to Lynn and the flight from here to Portland or Seattle to Sac. is about $200.00 including fees/taxes. They would be willing to go to Sac to pick me up, isn't that nice of them? Wow!
Would probably be cheaper to someplace in your area, but don't know if that's be easier for them, but you may not be available. That is bunk, I want to see you at the GOO..........
I am also waiting for Evelina to decide about driving, we could share travel costs.....I already have a room so her and Marlene can get by with a smaller unit than the three of us could.......well, maybe not, we've all become cozy now.... :roll:
So gonna give her a day to do her map thing then we'll discuss it more.
Thanks again.

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 9:11 pm   

There are no PH's left! :verymad:

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 9:30 pm   

Evelina* wrote:

If you're talking about the 3 bedroom units, I got one, but it wasn't the last one. There was 1 left after I booked mine. There are 2 bedroom ground floor penthouses left.

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 9:32 pm   

lconnors wrote:
Evelina* wrote:

If you're talking about the 3 bedroom units, I got one, but it wasn't the last one. There was 1 left after I booked mine. There are 2 bedroom ground floor penthouses left.

Oops. I was looking at the wrong month! It's still January, but the 4 month calendar on the vacation planning screen on the TW site has rolled to February already. Sorry about that.

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 10:36 pm   

I would love to go. I cannot spend any $ though. If you read my venting post on the other thread then you know why. :(
I have a roomy sedan or better yet a suburban that could haul a lot of washingtonians and Oregonians. I just need a place to un-roll my sleeping bag. :shock:

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Tue 31 Jan 2006 11:27 pm   

Well now, things are looking up! Another person wanting to go and he has a large vehicle.
Oh Oh! But isn't he on some troublemaker list?

PostPosted: Wed 01 Feb 2006 5:44 am   

Evelina* wrote:
Well now, things are looking up! Another person wanting to go and he has a large vehicle.
Oh Oh! But isn't he on some troublemaker list?
:rofl: TWO! maybe three
It must be a Pierce County thing!

Note: you are rapidly gaining status in the list yourself! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed 01 Feb 2006 6:39 am   

:shock:
Why would you say that?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next