Register
It is currently Sat 15 Aug 2020 3:09 am

Seattle GOO 2006: Oct 19 to whenever! (Annual Owners Mtg.)

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 8:56 pm   

The discussion about the SEAGOO'06 is continued on >>> this new thread. <<<
=================================

2006 Annual Owners Meeting
Thursday October 19, 2006

Registration @ 6:00 pm

The SEAGOO'06 is being planned as follows:
[Tentative/unofficial plan :P ]

Thu., 10/19/06
--- 3:00 PM: Pre-meeting get together and check-in at the Camlin
--- 4:30 PM: Drive/ carpool to the meeting
---11:30 PM: Drive/carpool back to the Camlin
---11:59 AM: Gethering in the PH for an "After-meeting get together"

Fri., 10/20/06
--- 7:30 AM: Pre-breakfast walk to the pier
--- 9:30 AM: Breakfast (venue TBD)
---11:00 AM: Preparations for the SEAGOO'06
--- 6:00 PM: SEAGOO'06 at The Camlin! \:D/
---11:59 PM: SEAGOO'06 Hot Tub Party! Anything goes! :drunk:

Sat., 10/21/06 [TBD]

[Edited by Kapish to add the dates and the GOO details...]

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:08 pm   

Evelina* wrote:
So, I hear the Owner's Meeting is Oct. 19th, 2006.
When are we having the GOO? I need to book!

My birthday! I was looking for someplace to go for my birthday!

Is this the confirmed date? Any idea when we will get the official word?

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:15 pm   

I was on the phone today with OS for a different reason and I asked what the date was. They told me they didn't know. She even laughed and said that the other one was barely over. I hope you're right because there are quite a few 1 bedroom and studio units available.

I'm sorry I'll have to miss it again. We are so booked up. Dear Hubby is short on vacation time already and we're leaving for Orlando on the 20th of October. Oh well, maybe next year. :(

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:20 pm   

Tonya wrote:
Evelina* wrote:

Tonya! It would be great if we could have your Happy Birthday party in Seattle, and you could come to the GOO. It would be fun to meet you.

Indio, Oceanside, Midway, Clear Lake, Birch Bay, Gleneden, Schooner's Landing, Seaside, Eagle Crest, Running Y, Coral Baha, Discovery Bay, Mariner Village, Leavenworth, Sundance, Kihei, Rancho Vistoso, Arrow Point, Lake Chelan, The Canadian, The Roosevelt, Surfside, Depoe Bay, Cascade Lodge, The Camlin, Victoria, Royal Kuhio (RCI) Puerto Vallarta-Canto del Sol, Whistler-Twin Peaks, Mazatlan-El Cid.
(II) Orlando-Horizons by Marriott, Palm Desert-Marriott's Shadow Ridge

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:27 pm   

Lacobra42 wrote:
Tonya! It would be great if we could have your Happy Birthday party in Seattle, and you could come to the GOO. It would be fun to meet you.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! For the last few years, as my "birthday present", my parents watch my son for the week around my birthday and I get to go on a child-free vacation. I think an Owners Meeting and GOO is a perfect trip! I would love to finally meet you all!

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel (AKA Dr. Seuss)

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:32 pm   

Before any rumors get started I just want to say that Nena told me it was Oct. 19th.
My computer fried during the windstorm and I just got the new one today. I just figured I missed the big news while I was offline!

Nena ........ ummmm.....Nena .......... :shrug: Where did you get your info from?
I want to book for the entire GOO this time. From the pictures I can tell I missed out on a lot of fun!

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:42 pm   

Tonya wrote:
Evelina* wrote:

I may have to try this for my birthday some year (mine is the 14th), but this year I will be in Maui, already have everything booked.

Make Vacations Happen!

Book airfare here! Competitive Pricing!

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:42 pm   

Tonya wrote:
Lacobra42 wrote:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! For the last few years, as my "birthday present", my parents watch my son for the week around my birthday and I get to go on a child-free vacation. I think an Owners Meeting and GOO is a perfect trip! I would love to finally meet you all!

Tonya, it would be great to meet you! Come on up! :D

Jim has known that it's Oct 19 for a while. I also just called OS today to double check. The rep that I talked to confirmed it very surely. Maybe they talked about it after Lynn called?

Jim has had a PH booked for a while. I booked a 2BR for Oct 19 after I learned from Jim at Christmas. Maybe he will chime in.

If someone doesn't have enough credits, if the reservation is for around 2,500 credits, FAX time would be a good alternative since it's white season.

There is still a lot of availability.

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:51 pm   

Evelina* wrote:
Before any rumors get started I just want to say that Nena told me it was Oct. 19th.
My computer fried during the windstorm and I just got the new one today. I just figured I missed the big news while I was offline!

Nena ........ ummmm.....Nena .......... :shrug: Where did you get your info from?
I want to book for the entire GOO this time. From the pictures I can tell I missed out on a lot of fun!

From other owners. Others have heard that it is the date.
I have submitted the question to the BOD email address and never have received an answer.
It sure shouldn't be a secret, the "owners" should know by now if the WM BOD knows. JMO
I don't want this date to be incorrect or considered a "rumor".
If others will call OS tomorrow we can find out for ourselves.
VP may not know, they don't know much about the inner workings of TW or the WM Club.

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 9:54 pm   

Nena, which days were you thinking of going?
Jim and Debbie, which days are you booked at the Camlin?

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 10:08 pm   

Evelina* wrote:
Hi, Just to be clear! I am not planning the GOO this time....I don't know what other people are planning, but if the meeting is on the 19th I would prefer to be there on the 17 or 18th so I won't be exhausted from the trip.
The 19th is a Thursday, so I would guess people would prefer it a night after to a night before.......but I don't know. :shrug:
What we need is a GOO planner.Image
Anyone ready to Plan?

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

Last edited by N on Wed 08 Feb 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 10:15 pm   

There are no 2 bdrms or ph's left. :bigcry:
I didn't enjoy listening to TW bloviate anyways.
I did enjoy meeting everyone though! We could boycot the so called owner's meeting and meet each other on the beaches of Hawaii or we could meet at another resort. :-k

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 10:23 pm   

I agree! I brought the issue up before, but I guess owners want to go hear about TW business. I thought the mtg was a joke. My wife says ixnay to Seattle again this year. So unless I go commando,er, solo, you kids will have to have fun without me this year.

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 10:24 pm   

N wrote:
Evelina* wrote:
Hi, Just to be clear! I am not planning the GOO this time....I don't know what other people are planning, but if the meeting is on the 29th I would prefer to be there on the 17 or 18th so I won't be exhausted from the trip.
The 19th is a Thursday, so I would guess people would prefer it a night after to a night before.......but I don't know. :shrug:
What we need is a GOO planner.Image
Anyone ready to Plan?

I think you meant 19th?

Edit?

T

PostPosted: Wed 08 Feb 2006 11:12 pm   

surf rider wrote:
I agree! I brought the issue up before, but I guess owners want to go hear about TW business. I thought the mtg was a joke. My wife says ixnay to Seattle again this year. So unless I go commando,er, solo, you kids will have to have fun without me this year.

Did you or your wife have an idea for an alternative GOO?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next