Register
It is currently Sat 15 Aug 2020 2:12 am

Pictures and Musings from the SEA GOO (Oct. 25-28, 2005)

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 10:00 am   

Everyone is so wonderful! It was great meeting you all!

Been to: Cascade Lodge, BC, The Canadian, BC, The Camlin, WA, Birch Bay, WA, Discovery Bay, WA, Leavenworth, WA, Las Vegas, NV, Sundance, BC, Seaside, OR, Deer Harbor, Orcas Island, WA, New Braunfels, TX, Coral Baja, Cabo, MX, Sunterra Fairway Villas, Oahu, HI, Royal Caribbean, Cancun, MX, Occidental Grand Cozumel, MX. Royal Carribean, Cancun, MX, Villa Del Palmar, Puerto Vallarta, MX, Royal Sands, Cancun, MX, The Grand Wailea, Maui, HI, USA, Atlantis, Paradise Island, The Bahamas. Royal Mayan, Cancun, MX. Royal Caribbean, Cancun, MX. Cancun International, Cancun, MX. Royal Haciendas, Playa del Carmen, MX. El Conquistador, Merida, MX.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." Saint Augustine

Last edited by sun4fun on Fri 28 Oct 2005 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 10:05 am   

• Lori: Call up the Camlin. Jim or Theresa would know. 1103 or 1007. 206-405-2600
  • BTW, I am back at work, in San Jose. Glad to be home but missing all the friends at the Camlin.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 10:52 am   

Sorry you're already gone. When did you leave? It was great meeting you!

Been to: Cascade Lodge, BC, The Canadian, BC, The Camlin, WA, Birch Bay, WA, Discovery Bay, WA, Leavenworth, WA, Las Vegas, NV, Sundance, BC, Seaside, OR, Deer Harbor, Orcas Island, WA, New Braunfels, TX, Coral Baja, Cabo, MX, Sunterra Fairway Villas, Oahu, HI, Royal Caribbean, Cancun, MX, Occidental Grand Cozumel, MX. Royal Carribean, Cancun, MX, Villa Del Palmar, Puerto Vallarta, MX, Royal Sands, Cancun, MX, The Grand Wailea, Maui, HI, USA, Atlantis, Paradise Island, The Bahamas. Royal Mayan, Cancun, MX. Royal Caribbean, Cancun, MX. Cancun International, Cancun, MX. Royal Haciendas, Playa del Carmen, MX. El Conquistador, Merida, MX.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." Saint Augustine

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 2:00 pm   

It was great meeting you too :) I left early (4AM) this morning.

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 5:14 pm   

Thank you for all the Pictures! I am sure more will come. For all of us who could not go you made us feel part of the family! I wonder if they would move the meeting to California every few years? With middle school kids it hard to come up in October.

Thanks again for the pictures!

Paul

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 5:58 pm   

Thanks Manoj for all the pics!

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 6:26 pm   

kapish wrote:
We just got back from breakfast and Laura and Dan are off to Costco for buying more wine and for tonight's GOO ... so.... doesn't look like anyone can get to lunch by 1.

Yeah! The GOO last night went on until 2 and Philip, Ken (allenke) and I walked to the Pike Place Market (and beyond) at 7:30! It is going to be a looong day! :mrgreen:

Wine?!?? We went to get FOOD!!! :^o

:-$

Indio, Oceanside, Midway, Clear Lake, Birch Bay, Gleneden, Schooner's Landing, Seaside, Eagle Crest, Running Y, Coral Baha, Discovery Bay, Mariner Village, Leavenworth, Sundance, Kihei, Rancho Vistoso, Arrow Point, Lake Chelan, The Canadian, The Roosevelt, Surfside, Depoe Bay, Cascade Lodge, The Camlin, Victoria, Royal Kuhio (RCI) Puerto Vallarta-Canto del Sol, Whistler-Twin Peaks, Mazatlan-El Cid.
(II) Orlando-Horizons by Marriott, Palm Desert-Marriott's Shadow Ridge

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 7:54 pm   

sun4fun wrote:
Breakfast? I'm surprised you guys are up already!
We were hanging out until 2:30 in Jim's penthouse and then decide to go for a "brisk walk" the next morning! Sure enough, I get a call at 7:30 asking me to get to the lobby in 15 minutes!! Then Ken and Philip and I get to walk for more than an hour!! That sure woke me up though.

Philip and Ken, that was very thoughtful of you to invite me along for that. I got to see the downtown and the waterfront as the city was waking up!

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 7:56 pm   

Does anyone know who that Japanese guy was that was walking around taking pitures?

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 7:57 pm   

Lacobra42 wrote:
kapish wrote:
We just got back from breakfast and Laura and Dan are off to Costco for buying more wine for tonight's GOO ... :mrgreen:

Wine?!?? We went to get FOOD!!! :^o

:-$
The wine and the meatballs were the most popular items on the Wed. night party, and I was right when I assumed the wine and the beer were even more popular on Thu. night GOO! 8-[

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 8:00 pm   

surf rider wrote:
Does anyone know who that Japanese guy was that was walking around taking pitures?
I thought he was Mexican? Man~o?? #-o

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 8:02 pm   

No! I know who he means! He was AMERICAN!

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 8:04 pm   

sun4fun wrote:
No! I know who he means! He was AMERICAN!
Barb thinks he is half Japanese and half Mexican :mrgreen:

Profile WWW YIM  
 PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 8:06 pm   

Half Japanese, half Spanish is what she said. I still laugh about the whole Japanese thing!

PostPosted: Fri 28 Oct 2005 8:08 pm   

:shock: I'm standing by "AMERICAN"! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next