Register
It is currently Fri 19 Oct 2018 3:45 pm

Depoe Bay question

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon 26 Jul 2004 3:57 pm   

Thanks Theresa and Nena for your replies. I was just looking for options as to where we might go to get groceries.

We are going with my husband's side of the family and we have three 2-bedroom units reserved. There are 12 of us. 6 adults, 3 teenagers, 2 pre-teen, and a baby.

Cheers,
Maria

PostPosted: Mon 26 Jul 2004 4:35 pm   

luv_maui wrote:
I just reserved a 3 bedroom at Depoe Bay and the current TOT was $5.78/night in red season or $40.46 for a week.

Teddy

N wrote:
Theresa wrote:
scrappymt wrote:
I noticed that on availability it lists 2 bdrm, 2 bdrm Ph 2, and 3 bdrm. Because it doesn't list 3 bdrm Ph 2, does that mean that all 3 bdrm units are in phase 1? And does anyone know what the layout is ... are there 3 bdrm units available on all floors? (The way Wolf Creek is designed, the 3 bedroom units are all top floor, because they have loft-style master bedrooms.)

Edit: Another question. The WM directory shows that Depoe Bay has an occupancy tax. Can anyone tell me -- even approximately -- how much that is?

Thanks!

Yep, as Ken says, there are 3 bedroom units in both phases. They are on all floors...1st, 2nd and 3rd. Most of all the units are all 'stacked' the same, from the bottom to the top. However, there are some on the end of the buildings, that are 3 BD on the 1st and 2nd floor, and the 3rd floor is a 2 bedroom layout. This is only on some of the ends of the bldgs.
:shrug:
As for the TOT, I was looking for a past reservation I'd made, booking with credits, to see what I'd paid. I found one in history, that said $5.98 for a 3 bedroom for one night. And a 2 BD for $10.04 for 2 nights.
My 'form' letter from the city of DB, states 7% is to be collected, if rent is received. But it's dated 2000, and can't seem to find a current one. :( So maybe they haven't changed the %.

Theresa
The two nights I had when we had the GOO were $4.89 each night.
Looking back, I had 7 nights there last year and it was $10.90, so not sure how the TOT is applied. Maybe les for 7 nights. :shrug: :shrug:

Teddy maybe that makes sense, we had a 2 bdrm both nites.

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.