Register
It is currently Fri 15 Dec 2017 5:38 pm

florida florida florida

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed 15 Feb 2017 9:20 am   

I had the pleasure of meeting Tom & Patti Geist two summers ago in Vancouver. Lovely people.
It was purely coincidence that we were at WM Vancouver at the same time. My son and I had just returned from visiting relatives in Spain. My husband Tim had a work assignment in Vancouver and we stopped there for a week to join him before returning home.

Tom and Patti invited us to join them on an outing to Burnaby Village. I did not know about that historic site; it was a wonderful experience and we had a great time.
http://www.burnabyvillagemuseum.ca/

PostPosted: Thu 02 Mar 2017 9:02 am   

Told the "Queen" that I was interested in visiting Destin so she did some research. Did you know they get as much rainfall in inches as we do up here in the great Northwet? I'm sure it comes in bunches instead of ALL OF THE TIME. :roll:

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Fri 03 Mar 2017 3:31 pm   

We went to Panama City Beach for a weekend onceand really enjoyed it. The gulf water is very warm. I have been wanting to go back - actually considered it for the Spring break this year, but couldn't find decent airfare. Will have to plan further out for a trip to that locale.

I remember the when Emerald Grande (EGG) had a bulk deposit in II. It looked really nice.

PostPosted: Sat 13 May 2017 8:39 am   

I LOVE Florida. My aunts moved to Sarasota 30 years ago and I became addicted to the West Coast during my visits. Panama City is nice and I would move to Mexico Beach in a minute. I don't think there are enough WM's on the West Coast of FL. I probably would not want to live away from the coast due to the humidity, and bugs too I guess. So, I guess that is why there are WM resorts all over the place.

etc.