Register
It is currently Wed 18 Oct 2017 2:30 pm

GOOGLE MAP OF ALL WORLDMARK RESORTS

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep 2015 7:27 am   

2 new dots added to the map:

WorldMark Havasu Dunes is located in Lake Havasu City on the western border of Arizona, just outside the neighboring state of California.

WorldMark Palm Springs – Plaza Resort & Spa is located in Palm Springs, a desert resort town in Southern California that boasts several ways to stay active in the surrounding mountain and desert areas, including biking, hiking, golfing, horseback riding, swimming, tennis and more.

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep 2015 7:49 am   

So good of you to keep the map current for us. This is a great contribution to the community.

PostPosted: Mon 01 Feb 2016 3:02 pm   

Is there a listing of how many units and what type that WM owns in each of the resorts?
Example: how many units and of what type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom, etc) does WM own in Havasu Dunes, in Cathedral City, etc.?

PostPosted: Mon 01 Feb 2016 11:52 pm   

dzdyer wrote:
Is there a listing of how many units and what type that WM owns in each of the resorts?
Example: how many units and of what type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom, etc) does WM own in Havasu Dunes, in Cathedral City, etc.?

Look in this forum's Timeshare Tips & Tricks, which shows the Resort and Room Count Report, aka Unit Breakdown, in the Club's On-line Resource Library (with owner sign-in):
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36301

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Tue 02 Feb 2016 5:57 pm   

That report is excellent! The best part is that you keep it up to date. Thank you for a wonderful website!

PostPosted: Wed 03 Feb 2016 1:45 pm   

dzdyer wrote:
That report is excellent! The best part is that you keep it up to date. Thank you for a wonderful website!

Actually, that report is done by the Club, to whom you paid maintenance fees. We are just the tour guide here. :lol: We work for free, but hopefully you help contribute to the expenses. :lol: To donate, click on my signature line below.

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Wed 03 Feb 2016 3:33 pm   

OK. next week I will send you $100 check to WM Owners.
Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Wed 03 Feb 2016 4:22 pm   

dzdyer wrote:
Keep up the good work.

Wow, thanks. That is very much appreciated. =D>

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Wed 03 Feb 2016 5:37 pm   

Thank you. Love it.

PostPosted: Thu 04 Feb 2016 3:49 am   

dzdyer wrote:
Keep up the good work.

That's very generous. Thanks dzdyer! :D

Anybody else? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu 04 Feb 2016 8:59 am   

I too really enjoy this tool. I have been using it to help plan my WM road trip in April. Thanks again. =D>

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land

PostPosted: Thu 04 Feb 2016 8:13 pm   

I have to admit I don't know how to use this tool well - or at all, actually. :oops: Can somebody show the way?

PostPosted: Sun 20 Mar 2016 8:34 pm   

To be honest with you, I'm not sure I am using it to its full potential either? What I have been doing is opening this up and having the Worldmark site up and google maps all at the same time. I can check availability with the WM site and use maps to figure out drive times but this tool is what allows me to know where each WM is and whether it will work for my drive.
The other way that I find it useful is for looking at the resort and the surrounding area without having to look up the address and inputting it into maps manually. You can zoom right in and see what you want in seconds. :D

PostPosted: Mon 21 Mar 2016 7:52 pm   

I actually saved it in my bookmarks and admit to opening it on occasion just to dream!

:lol:

Resorts visited: Kapaa Shores, Seaside, Gleneden, Depoe Bay, Longbeach, Eagle Crest, Running Y, Camlin, Yellowstone, Anaheim, Reno.
*Future WorldMark Reservations: (None currently-hoping to go to Victoria next)
*RCI trades: Hilton Grand Vacations Lagoon Tower, Pono Kai, Maui Sunset, Eagle Crest, Ka'anapali Beach Club, Hilton Grand Vacations Waikoloa, Lawai Beach
*II trades: Westin Kaanapali, Maui Marriott, Marriott Ko'Olina

I SUPPORT AN INDEPENDENT WM BOARD!!!

PostPosted: Tue 22 Mar 2016 7:58 am   

Crystal, you are the best! I do the same thing. I guess that is why I am married so that I won't just run off and forget about everything else. 8)