Register
It is currently Mon 16 Oct 2017 4:49 pm

Worldmark Victoria unit floor plan - where to find it?

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat 02 Jul 2011 4:08 pm   

Have searched and searched -- cannot find unit floor plan for Victoria.

Main question -- who has the best views:

Left (west) tower Penthouse? or

Last visit we were in Right (east) tower (Unit 7106) and loved the view there.

Please describe the water views for Left tower if you know 8-[

Also where can I find the floor plan for the resort -- showing the unit numbers.

Thank you for any info you can share :D

PostPosted: Sat 02 Jul 2011 4:39 pm   

The right view is into the Inner Harbour. The float planes have slowed down and turned the corner here.
The left tower is into the entrance waterway where the boats and planes fly in. There's a spot where the planes have to ramp down and that's a little left of the WM. The houseboats are below.

Floor plans are essentially the same for both left and right for the penthouses. The views are pretty similar.

Sue

Resorts Visited: All WA, OR, ID, MT, CO, UT resorts + Las Vegas Blvd, Reno, South Shore, Rancho Vistoso, Bison Ranch, Fairfield Sedona, Big Bear, Bass Lake, Angels Camp, Marina Dunes, San Francisco, Windsor, Clear Lake, Kona, Kauai, Oceanside, Pismo Beach, Solvang.

Non-WM:II (All blue deposits; studio-2BR) Grand Monarch Cancun, Newport Coast Villas, Pollard Brook, Harbor Ridge, FSA, Sedona Summit, Starr Pass Golf Suites, Lawrence Welk Resort villas, Stoneridge at Blanchard, Hyatt High Sierra, Ridge Tahoe, Marriott Desert Springs, Wyndham Oceanside on trade with owner. Manteo Club, Sunchaser Riverside, Suites at Fisherman's Wharf,Mountainside Fairmont Hot Springs. Getaways/AC: Ridge Tahoe, The Pines at Sunriver, Eagle Crest, Sedona Summit.
RCI:Lagoon Shores at Roche Harbor, Stoneridge (Sunriver), San Luis Bay Inn, GEVC at Lighthouse Point.

PostPosted: Sat 02 Jul 2011 7:18 pm   

sue1947 wrote:
Floor plans are essentially the same for both left and right for the penthouses.

Sue

Actually I don't think that is a true statement. I have been in both the left and right hand side Penthouses. Now I am only talking about the bottom floor units, but they were totally different layout. I prefered the right side which was a bigger configuration and I preferred the layout better. Just the same both are nice and for the views each have great views. House boats on one side is nice and you still see the planes and ferries coming in.

PostPosted: Sat 02 Jul 2011 9:32 pm   

Cathyb wrote:
Have searched and searched -- cannot find unit floor plan for Victoria.

Main question -- who has the best views:

Left (west) tower Penthouse? or

Last visit we were in Right (east) tower (Unit 7106) and loved the view there.

Please describe the water views for Left tower if you know 8-[

Also where can I find the floor plan for the resort -- showing the unit numbers.

Thank you for any info you can share :D

As far as Victoria PHs, as both towers have nice enough views, I would be more worried about another factor:

According to canmic, who's our resident Victoria expert, in this post:
http://www.wmowners.com/forum/viewtopic ... 969#241969
(I believe the "no view" units are the regular, non-PH units.)

if you book the PH Queen Various Floor, you could be on the lower 2 floors, which are viewable from the pedestrian walkway. That pedestrian walkway is very popular (= lots of people walk on it). This loss in privacy would be reason enough for me to not book the Queen Various Floor.

The straight Queen is on the top floor and has a blocked view (although some like it better because it's the top floor and there is no roof on the balcony - you can see the stars). The Twin Ground Floor is viewable from the pool.

I would not plan to book the SN unit. That leaves only the Twins Var Floors to book.

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Sat 02 Jul 2011 10:00 pm   

I found a chart showing the rooms and their location. Where they marked the blue ink line around floors, North Wing, 1108-8103 are the PH Various floors, and the 1109 (Ground Floor) PH Twin, is South Wing facing house boats.

I did not want the 1109 so I was asking what to book online so I did not get that unit. I was told to book any of the PH Queen Various floors. Although I could end up with the unit Louise is talking about, the ground unit which is not all that private. It is ok with me but my husband does not like it and would rather not have it.

Hope this chart helps.

Attachments:
Victoria PH .pdf [244.59 KiB]
Downloaded 109 times
 PostPosted: Sat 02 Jul 2011 10:37 pm   

thatgirl wrote:
I found a chart showing the rooms and their location. Where they marked the blue ink line around floors, North Wing, 1108-8103 are the PH Various floors, and the 1109 (Ground Floor) PH Twin, is South Wing facing house boats.

I did not want the 1109 so I was asking what to book online so I did not get that unit. I was told to book any of the PH Queen Various floors. Although I could end up with the unit Louise is talking about, the ground unit which is not all that private. It is ok with me but my husband does not like it and would rather not have it.

Hope this chart helps.

I seem to remember in another thread there was talk about there being a unit used for sales and its labeled on this floor plan...

WM VISITED: Indio (14x), Big Bear (3x), Solvang (3x), Orlando, Anaheim (5x), Depoe Bay (2x), Angels Camp (4x), Running Y, Las Vegas Blvd (3x), Dolphins Cove (3x), SD Mission Valley, Oceanside, Marina Dunes, Seaside, Queen Mary, Clear Lake, St. George (2x), Wolf Creek (2x), Bass Lake, and Yellowstone.
WM PENDING: Angles Camp, Clear Lake, Depoe Bay, Seaside, and Running Y
WYN: National Harbor DC
RCI: Royal Decameron Salinitas, El Salvador
II RESORTS: Amatique Bay Resort, Guatemala OTHER: July 2009 Seattle and Alaska, July 2010 Central America road trip (Guatemala City, Tikal, Antigua Guatemala) and, 2011 US coast to coast in a sleeper semi California to Georgia & California to Rhode Island.

PostPosted: Wed 24 May 2017 3:27 pm   

thatgirl wrote:
I found a chart showing the rooms and their location. ...
Hope this chart helps.

Yes, I know I'm re-opening a six-year old topic. But I was able to get a new version of the room chart. Colors are better (note that some room types are in italics to help differentiate similar colors).

Attachments:
WM Victoria room map.pdf [351.25 KiB]
Downloaded 44 times

PostPosted: Wed 24 May 2017 4:02 pm   

itschoice wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Hope this chart helps.

I seem to remember in another thread there was talk about there being a unit used for sales and its labeled on this floor plan...

As a refresher, no sales rooms are on our Canadian properties.

PostPosted: Mon 07 Aug 2017 7:42 am   

bump