Register
It is currently Fri 15 Dec 2017 5:40 pm

Satellite Photos

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 PostPosted: Fri 10 Jul 2009 8:14 pm   

The work done by Ben on Google is great. Any chance someone has put all of the locations in Streets and Trips? I'm slowly adding resorts as I make reservations, but so far I've only been to four and booked two more.

But, since I've only been an owner for a little over a month, I think I'm making great progress. :D

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul 2009 7:36 pm   

Location: Utah............................. Formerly known as 'scrappymt'
Qzic wrote:
The work done by Ben on Google is great. Any chance someone has put all of the locations in Streets and Trips? I'm slowly adding resorts as I make reservations, but so far I've only been to four and booked two more.

But, since I've only been an owner for a little over a month, I think I'm making great progress. :D

I have them in Streets and Trips, but I don't know how to transfer them to another user. In fact, when I updated from 2006 to 2008 S&T it "jumbled" some of my addresses. It shows the resorts at the proper location, but lists the address from a different resort. For example, on my home in the Salt Lake City area it lists the address in Florida where my in-laws lived a few years ago! #-o

Assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7