Register
It is currently Fri 24 Nov 2017 2:31 pm

WM units at redweeks.com

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon 19 Oct 2009 12:17 am   

When browsing through Redweeks.com today, I was surprised to find that there are some WM unit for rent. I thought you have 30 days before check-in to cancel. Then why rent? The only explanation may be that your credits are expiring and you have to use it up. Is it right?

Are people making profits by renting out their WM reservations? Is this allowed? Are WM units sort after at rental market? I don't see many "rented" sign on those weeks.

PostPosted: Mon 19 Oct 2009 3:21 am   

travelhome wrote:
When browsing through Redweeks.com today, I was surprised to find that there are some WM unit for rent. I thought you have 30 days before check-in to cancel. Then why rent? The only explanation may be that your credits are expiring and you have to use it up. Is it right?

Are people making profits by renting out their WM reservations? Is this allowed? Are WM units sort after at rental market? I don't see many "rented" sign on those weeks.

Yes you can cancel.... who knows why, to try and make some $$$. And yes you are allowed to rent your weeks. I think some locations are popular as rentals, depends where.

The caution is if there is damage done you could be held liable.

Fred

Duh.... A 6' Pooka!!!

Bass Lake, Angels Camp X lots, Clear Lake X lots, SF, Leavenworth, Coral Baja X2, Las Vegas X3, Spencer Street X2, Rosarito Beach, Indio X2, St George, Kehei, Marriott Maui, Hawaiian Princess Oahu, Polo Towers LV, Mayan Palace PV, Royal Carribean Cancun, Moon Palace Cancun, Coral Mar Cancun, Playa Del Sol PV, Royal Mayan Cancun, Royal Sands Cancun, Royal Haciendas Cancun plus more to come!! Oh yea INDIO X LOTS LOL!!

Check out my blog @ http://fredsfriendlyblogspot.blogspot.com/

Fred