Register
It is currently Wed 18 Oct 2017 2:11 pm

What's in the Kitchen?

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PostPosted: Thu 26 Aug 2004 12:37 pm   

Hey T,

I thought the cabinet with the teapot was supposed to also contain a toilet brush?

PostPosted: Thu 26 Aug 2004 1:22 pm   

PA wrote:
Hey T,

I thought the cabinet with the teapot was supposed to also contain a toilet brush?
OH NO!!!!! =; THE TEAPOT STAYS ! NO STINKING TOILET BRUSHES AROUND HERE! I HAVE BEEN VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS PHILLIP, NO TOILET BRUSHES!!!!! [-(

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Thu 26 Aug 2004 1:24 pm   

heh, heh, heh!! Phillip got in trouble!!! :rofl:

McCall x6,Gleneden,Wolf Creek x6, Bear Lake, Seasidex4, BirchBay,Dolphins Cove,Oceanside,Vegas babyx2, St. George,Camlin, Yellowstone,Depoe Bayx2, Newport,Arrowpoint,Eaglecrest

PostPosted: Thu 26 Aug 2004 1:36 pm   

Lilrhino wrote:
heh, heh, heh!! Phillip got in trouble!!! :rofl:
Dougie.....?????? You little buffalo........[-X uh uh be careful here...............me thinks you are looking for another fight! =;

Kappaa Shores, Gleneden x11, Surfside, Coral Baja x4, Seaside x25, Depoe Bay x21, Birch Bay x3, Camlin x8,(WM Owners meeting) Leavenworth, Victoria x2, Discovery Bay x3, Canadian, Angels Camp, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Kehei, Indio, Eagle Crest RV, Long Beach x2, Running Y, Schooners Landing, WM Victoria, Bass Lake, LasVegas, St George, Midway, West Yellowstone, McCall, Inn at 7th Heaven Other: Disney Old Key West, SunRiver, Oahu, Kona, Embarcadero x3, Cape Kiwanda, UpComing 2015 Depoe Bay ;)
I have stayed at almost 40 resorts since I became a WMtC owner in 2000. I have many beautiful memories with family and friends. My account was 12,000 until 4 yrs ago. Now I only have 5k so vacations are fewer & farther apart.

PostPosted: Thu 26 Aug 2004 6:11 pm   

PA wrote:
Hey T,

:D

I just couldn't resist that picture. When I opened that cupboard, and the only thing that was in there, was that tea pot, I bout cracked up. So many teapot stories and images of toilet brushes.
At DB, it is pushed back in the corner of the cupboard, behind the bowls, and it's white too, so I hardly notice it.
But this one, black and all alone....

No toilet brush. We did have to use the plunger though.....Saturday we had sooooo much rain come down, that the downspouts from the 3rd floor, thru the 2nd floor deck, to the ground floor deck, got plugged up, and it was geysering back up through the hole on our 2nd story deck. We stood in the living room, and watched and waited to see if it would receed. By the time it got up to the threshold, Scott got the plunger and waded over to the geyser, and started plunging. Finally, he got it free, and the water went down like a whirlpool. I was afraid we were going to be flooded out, and from the second floor!

Forgot to add one more pic to the collection. This is of a little guy that likes to sleep all day (by the front door) and flys around at night..... and there was just an article in the local Chinook weekly paper, about rabies and bats...... yuck!

T

Attachments:
S3600045.JPG
S3600045.JPG [ 131.74 KiB | Viewed 731 times ]
S3600046.JPG
S3600046.JPG [ 131.5 KiB | Viewed 744 times ]

PostPosted: Fri 03 Sep 2004 8:59 am   

Hi everyone! I just got back from Cabo last night. We had a late flight, so we used the "hospitality suite" until we had to leave for the airport. There was no teapot in the cupboard, but there was a toilet brush in the bathroom. I was laughing to myself since there wasn't anyone else around who would understand. Now I can share with my forum friends... :rofl:

"Walls turned sideways are bridges" Angela Davis

WM: Big Bear 2x, Kihei, Coral Baja, La Paloma 2x, Pismo Beach 2x, Las Vegas 2x, Oceanside, Marina Dunes 2x, Fiji, Solvang, Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
II: Aruba, New Orleans 3x, Costa Rica, Puerto Vallarta, Kauai 2x, Sedona, Paris France

PostPosted: Fri 03 Sep 2004 9:03 am   

It's sad, but I can't look at teapots and toilet brushes without smiling. I'm scarred for life thanks to that thread!

McCall x6,Gleneden,Wolf Creek x6, Bear Lake, Seasidex4, BirchBay,Dolphins Cove,Oceanside,Vegas babyx2, St. George,Camlin, Yellowstone,Depoe Bayx2, Newport,Arrowpoint,Eaglecrest

PostPosted: Fri 03 Sep 2004 9:15 am   

Great idea, Theresa!!
I don't know if I ever remember seeing a popcorn popper either. I suppose microwave popcorn would be a lot easier to use when traveling. I do think adding a pizza cutter to the units would be a good idea.
And then there's the toliet brush...... #-o Oops, better not go there!!! :rofl:

A beary(#3) MIDWEST gal
Ex-boaterkathy now.......traded our boat for a motorhome! (we still have a little boat, though!)

Owners Since June, 2001 --- First use in June, 2003 --- WM stays --- Galena 35+x, Lake of the Ozarks 7x, Steamboat Springs, Seaside 2x, Depoe Bay 2x, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Estes Park 2x, St. George, Pinetop, Grand Lake, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Vancouver, Long Beach, The Camlin
Exchanges: Club Regina at the Westin in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Not bad for 6,000 credits and living in the midwest!!! 8)

PostPosted: Sat 04 Sep 2004 8:37 am   

bring your cheese cutter and cooking stones...the pizza taste better
Bob Briggs

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Sat 16 Jul 2005 4:42 pm   

cpamomma wrote:
Hi everyone! I just got back from Cabo last night. We had a late flight, so we used the "hospitality suite" until we had to leave for the airport. There was no teapot in the cupboard, but there was a toilet brush in the bathroom. I was laughing to myself since there wasn't anyone else around who would understand. Now I can share with my forum friends... :rofl:

Speaking of Cabo, whatever happened to Bill? Just a couple months ago, he was a regular here. I haven't seen him around at all. Did he get mad at us?

PostPosted: Sat 16 Jul 2005 8:25 pm   

PA wrote:
Speaking of Cabo, whatever happened to Bill? Just a couple months ago, he was a regular here. I haven't seen him around at all. Did he get mad at us?

.........and nonapapa Bob?

Owner since 2002. Have Visited 31 Worldmark, & 31 Exchanged Resorts - we love our Worldmark!

PostPosted: Sat 16 Jul 2005 10:05 pm   

PA wrote:
cpamomma wrote:

Spotted Bill checking out the Tattoos in Sounding Off on the 14th. Only two days ago. He'll be glad to know he's missed! :)

Theresa

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jul 2005 4:53 pm   

These two treads (this and "what's in there" about six WM herbs) would serve really well in knowledge base or FAQ. =D>

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jul 2005 8:31 pm   

valley wrote:
These two treads (this and "what's in there" about six WM herbs) would serve really well in knowledge base or FAQ. =D>
Good idea! Thanks! :wave:

PostPosted: Mon 27 Mar 2006 10:07 am   

Thought I'd bump this up since we're talking about our Drive TO Box.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next