Register
It is currently Sun 20 Apr 2014 11:04 pm

Please let us know when you get your 2011 WM ballot

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 7:37 pm   

received ours Thursday 9-8. Last year I assigned both account proxies to WMO. I assume you still have my votes. Any way to check on that Joe

resort visited- Sundance in Whistler, Big Bearx3 Oceansidex4,San Diegox2, Las Vegasx4, St George, Bass Lakex2, Pismox3, Solvangx8, Marina Dunesx5, Running y, Steamboat Springs, Angels Campx6, New Orleans, South Shorex2, Victoria, The Canadianx2, Dolphins Covex3, Windsorx2, Depoe Bayx2 Glen Eden,& Palm springs! Trades- Laurel Crest in Gattlinberg Tn and Pollard Brook in New Hampshire, Marriott in Williamsburg Va, Grand Crown Resort in Branson

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 8:07 pm   

Hi. I received my ballot today and I would like to assign WorldMark Owners INC as my proxy. Is that what I put down exactly on my ballot? Just want to make sure.

Second thing. How do I vote online? I don't want to risk my ballot getting lost in transition. Thanks for all the help.

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 9:07 pm   

TARTS wrote:
received ours Thursday 9-8. Last year I assigned both account proxies to WMO. I assume you still have my votes. Any way to check on that Joe

I would just assign it again. That will take care of it.

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 9:20 pm   

Where is the online form to vote or assign a proxy?

ETA: Whoops, I see it on the ballot/proxy itself. I've assigned my proxy to WM Owners and will forward the email as requested with the info to track it.

Resorts Visited: Las Vegas-Boulevard

Got new puppies 9/2012 and haven't been back to WorldMark since!

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 9:25 pm   

wileybunch wrote:
Where is the online form to vote or assign a proxy?

www.proxypush.com/worldmark

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 9:33 pm   

dasklavier wrote:

Second thing. How do I vote online? I don't want to risk my ballot getting lost in transition. Thanks for all the help.

Go to www.proxypush.com/worldmark

You will be instructed to enter the control number located on the bottom right hand corner of the stub that says “PLEASE DETACH AND RETAIN THIS STUB FOR YOUR RECORDS”

The official ballet/proxy form will display

Make no choices for step 1

In step 2 check the 2nd box “I/we appoint the person/entity named below as my/our proxy.”

Then print WMOWNERS, Inc where it says “Print name of designated proxy holder”

I also checked the box making the proxy valid for three years.

Also check the box asking for email confirmation

Then submit the form

You will get a confirmation from BNY MELLON SHAREOWNERS SERVICE.

If the confirmation is what you want you are done. Print a copy your records.

You can change it if you want. When you fill out a new form the previous one is void.

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 9:53 pm   

I received mine a few days ago by email and promptly assigned my proxy to WM Owners.

Whistler-Sundance, Victoria X3, The Canadian-Vancouver X3, Whistler-Cascade Lodge X3, Clear Lake, Oceanside, Running Y, San Diego-Mission Valley X3, Oceanside, Angels Camp, Indio, La Paloma-Mexico, Windsor, Eagle Crest, Depoe Bay, Seaside, The Camlin- Seattle X2

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep 2011 10:26 pm   

Mine arrived today.

Stayed at Angels Camp, Big Bear, Indio, Lake Tahoe III, Las Vegas, Marina Dunes Monterey, Pismo Beach, Rancho Vistoso, Rosarito Beach, San Diego Downtown, San Francisco, Solvang, Southshore Lake Tahoe and Spencer Street Las Vegas. Stopped by to tour Bass Lake and Palm Springs.

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2011 5:06 am   

We received ours 9/9/11. Now I don't know who is working for the owners and who is working for the management....

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2011 8:44 am   

Can anyone tell me what name/e-mail an e-mailed ballot would be FROM? I would like to search my inbox to make sure I didn't miss it, but am unsure what to search for.
Thanks.
Reina

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2011 8:53 am   

Mine was from BNYMELLON.WorldMarkTheClub@bnymellon.com

The entity is BNY Mellon Shareowner Services.

Last edited by bdcool on Sat 10 Sep 2011 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2011 8:55 am   

[quote="bdcool"]Mine was from BNYMellonShareownerServices@proxypush.com[/quote]

Thank you! I guess I haven't received it.

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2011 8:58 am   

reinahosier wrote:
Thank you! I guess I haven't received it.

Sorry, I first posted the email address that sent our confirmation. I edited it to show who sent the actual election control number. Sorry for the confusion.

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2011 9:39 am   

We received ours 9/9/11 via USPS.

Assigned our proxy to WMOwners, Inc via the electronic voting method. Received confirmation almost immediately, however the e-mail did end up in my SPAM folder. So, be sure to check the spam folder when looking for your online voting confirmation.

Also, please remember to forward a copy of your confirmation to wmproxies@gmail.com

Please also include: Owner Name, Owner Number, and number of credits owned. This information will be used for keeping track of proxies assigned to WMO.

On behalf of myself and the other volunteers involved with this project: Thank you so much for your support!

WM visits: Galena x5, Bear Lake, Branson, Marina Dunes, Bass Lake, San Francisco, Steamboat Springs, Wolf Creek & Estes Park

Exchanges: Maui Schooner & Paniolo Greens Hawai'i

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep 2011 9:58 am   

gfsielski wrote:
We received ours 9/9/11. Now I don't know who is working for the owners and who is working for the management....
WMOwners is working for the owners and the current, Wyndham-controlled BoD is working for the manager/developer, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation (WRDC) aka/WorldMark, by Wyndham.

Confused?

That is the intent of the developer calling themselves WorldMark by Wyndham.

Simply put, assign your proxies to WM Owners, Inc. A phone number is NOT required and that has been verified by Mellon BNY.

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next