Register
It is currently Tue 30 Sep 2014 9:51 am

More (Wyndham Club Pass) Dots on the Map

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat 01 Mar 2014 6:24 pm   

The Wyndham Club Pass Resorts have appeared on the Resorts Gallery map available at http://www.worldmarktheclub.com

PostPosted: Sat 01 Mar 2014 8:43 pm   

Hmmm....The Early Access reservation window begins on March 1, 2014 for eligible owners only.

WM: Eagle Crest, Wolf Creek, Steamboat Springs, LOTO; Clear Lake; Whistler; Kapaa; LV Blvd; Running Y; Kingston Reef; Coral Baja; Depoe Bay; Gleneden; Schooner's Landing;Kona; Gleneden; Seaside; Camlin; Wyndham Beachwalk Waikiki; Dolphin Cove; Indio; Oceanside Harbor, Inn at the 7th Mountain
Exchanges: Playa del Carmen; Lehigh Acres; Royal Caribbean to AK through Inside Passage, Marriott Beach Club at Ko Olina

PostPosted: Sat 01 Mar 2014 9:29 pm   

Quote:
WYNDHAM Club Pass Early Access

The WYNDHAM Club Pass Early Access promotion offers WorldMark owners that purchased additional credits after November 22, 2013 the opportunity to book WYNDHAM Club Pass reservations before the official launch in June 2014.

The Early Access reservation window begins on March 1, 2014 for eligible owners only. Please refer to the WYNDHAM Club Pass Incentive Benefit Acknowledgment included in your most recent purchase documents for information on how to contact the WYNDHAM Club Pass reservation center to book your next vacation.

Do NOT assign your proxy to the BoD. Assign your proxy to WMOwners, Inc.

STOP Increased Credit Requirements and Credit Dilution

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar 2014 8:05 am   

Some Wyndham hotels also show up as does Vacation International; and we can reserve them now

whats "Vacation International"? Is that something new, or has Worldmark always been affiliated with them?

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar 2014 9:55 am   

ronparise wrote:
Some Wyndham hotels also show up as does Vacation International; and we can reserve them now

whats "Vacation International"? Is that something new, or has Worldmark always been affiliated with them?

As far as I know (others may correct me if I'm wrong), WYN announced the purchase of VI in 2013. Previously, there had been VI resort reservations available in Mazatlan, PV, and a couple in Honolulu by some kind of agreement between the 2 entities.

WM: Eagle Crest, Wolf Creek, Steamboat Springs, LOTO; Clear Lake; Whistler; Kapaa; LV Blvd; Running Y; Kingston Reef; Coral Baja; Depoe Bay; Gleneden; Schooner's Landing;Kona; Gleneden; Seaside; Camlin; Wyndham Beachwalk Waikiki; Dolphin Cove; Indio; Oceanside Harbor, Inn at the 7th Mountain
Exchanges: Playa del Carmen; Lehigh Acres; Royal Caribbean to AK through Inside Passage, Marriott Beach Club at Ko Olina

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar 2014 10:40 am   

wanderwoman wrote:

As far as I know (others may correct me if I'm wrong), WYN announced the purchase of VI in 2013. Previously, there had been VI resort reservations available in Mazatlan, PV, and a couple in Honolulu by some kind of agreement between the 2 entities.

Wyn did not buy VI. I think you are thinking of Shell. Vacation Internationale is a points based system similar to Worldmark. Before Wyn, WM and VI had an agreement to make some resorts available in each system. For us, that was the Villas de Santa Fe, the Elkhorn in Sun Valley, Mazatlan and Hawaii. When the WM Santa Fe came in, that VI option dropped off. Wyn took that concept and added some of their resorts to the list.

For me, the key point in the announcement is that Nov 2013 date for purchase to gain the early access. So all those Travelshare folks who were told their accounts were the best are now second rate and the non-Travelshare folks are third rate.

Sue

Resorts Visited: All WA, OR, ID, MT, CO, UT resorts + Las Vegas Blvd, Reno, South Shore, Rancho Vistoso, Bison Ranch, Fairfield Sedona, Big Bear, Bass Lake, Angels Camp, Marina Dunes, San Francisco, Windsor, Clear Lake, Kona, Kauai, Oceanside, Pismo Beach, Solvang.

Non-WM: (All blue deposits; studio-2BR) Grand Monarch Cancun, Newport Coast Villas, Pollard Brook, Harbor Ridge, FSA, Sedona Summit, Starr Pass Golf Suites, Lawrence Welk Resort villas, Stoneridge at Blanchard, Hyatt High Sierra, Ridge Tahoe, Marriott Desert Springs, Wyndham Oceanside on trade with owner. Manteo Club Kelowna, Sunchaser Riverside Fairmont Hot Springs. Getaways: Ridge Tahoe, The Pines at Sunriver.
RCI: Extra Vacations: Lagoon Shores at Roche Harbor (loved it).

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar 2014 10:58 am   

Oh OK, looking at Shell Resorts-7 in Hawaii. That's cool. Wonder when, if, and how these will available to regular WM owners?

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar 2014 11:52 am   

wanderwoman wrote:
Oh OK, looking at Shell Resorts-7 in Hawaii. That's cool. Wonder when, if, and how these will available to regular WM owners?

My guess is that Shell will be brought into Club Pass for exchanges, but not for all regular owners. Like Club Wyndham resorts that are part of Club Pass now (or when it rolls out in the summer) it will probably be restricted to pre 2006 owners and TravelShare only